Associate Software Dev Engineer
Job DescriptionGenesys is looking for an experienced and highly motivated SoftwareEngineer to help carry forward the journey of innovation for our Client DesktopApplication for our communications platform that is better than thebest-of-breed solutions currently out in the market. Our communicationsplatform allows customers to create customer engagement and real-time monitoringsolutions for contact centers.
The ideal candidate will be results-driven, self-motivated and a strong C#developer that can design and implement desktop applications and dependentservices that are functional, intuitive, and elegant. These user interfaceswill be designed using the C# language and the Microsoft .Net framework,WinForms, and WPF. The applications will communicate, via a C# API, with ahighly scalable service implemented in the C# language.
- Work on a team employing agile strategies in order tomeet delivery dates and other goals.
- Ability to be thorough and detailed oriented in looking at all aspects ofthe solution including: localization, latency, automated testing, security andcompliance.
- Design User Interfaces that are innovative and intuitive and Implementwell architected and well tested features
- Take ownership of features from mockups and design documents through toacceptance testing.
- Must be committed to continuous learning, experimenting and applyingcutting edge techniques, technologies, and software paradigms
- Design and implement desktop products using a combination of technologies
- A demonstrated ability to generate great software design and great code,very quickly, with relatively few bugs
- A very fast learner with experience across several programming languagesand technologies, with the ability to quickly become an expert on newtechnologies and approaches. Minimum Requirements
- 2 years of experience in a development role
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or Engineering from a reputedinstitution
- Solid concepts in Data Structures, Algorithms and Software Design.
- Excellent analytical, critical thinking, and reasoning
- Expertise in C#, Winforms, WPF, Linq and the TPL
- Experience designing and implementing unit tests
- Excellent English communication skills. About Us:
Genesys® powers more than 25 billion of the world's best customer experienceseach year. We put the customer at the center of everything we do andpassionately believe that great customer engagement drives great businessoutcomes. More than 10,000 companies in more than 100 countries trust theindustry's #1 customer experience platform to orchestrate omnichannel customerjourneys that eliminate silos and build lasting relationships. With a strongtrack record of innovation and a never-ending desire to be first, Genesys isthe only company recognized by top industry analysts as a leader in both cloudand on-premise customer engagement solutions. Connect with Genesys via www.genesys.com, Twitter, Facebook, YouTube, LinkedIn, and the Genesys blog.
Meet Some of Genesys's Employees
Chief People Officer
I believe in the golden rule. That means treating others the way i would want to be treated and that philosophy and that approach is through the entire human resources organization.
Back to top