Associate Business Operations
Genesys Business Operations is seeking a talented individual to help the team solve some of the most pressing and challenging business problems at one of the largest private B2B software companies in the Bay Area.
The Business Operations team at Genesys has for mission to define and drive strategic and operational improvements across the company. Serving our customers first, the Business Operations team works at the intersection of the most important issues facing the company. Our mission is to define and drive strategic and operational improvements across the company such as, revenue generation & protection programs, operational improvement initiatives, and M&A integration.
The BizOps team strives to:
- Be the company's connective tissue, so cross-functional teams work effectively with shared objectives
- Use data to provide insight and use insight to drive actions
- Think big to solve big problems and get down to details when needed
- Be independent advisors and confidential counselors to build trust
- Work humbly and embrace ambiguity
- Delight customers and co-workers
- Get things done!
- Facilitation of leadership strategic planning activities, including leading the development and maintenance of corporate dashboards and complex modeling
- Project management and coordination of top value creation work streams
- Identification of unmet or underserved needs of the organization, continuously evaluate, minimize complexities, optimize and improve processes
- Participate in forums for collaboration to leverage best of breed sharing, perform root cause analysis and cross functional remediation and improvements
- Quantitative Bachelor's degree
- 1-3 years relevant work experience (in banking, business operations or management consulting preferred)
- Strong analytics and structured problem-solving skills
- Data modeling, analysis and visualization skills
- Solid financial, and business acumen
- Good communication skills
- High Emotional intelligence
- Strong attention to details, with ability to drill down into very tactical considerations to ensure accuracy in deliverables
- Self-starter and autonomous, ability to multi-task, work independently, prioritize and get things done
- Master's degree a plus
Genesys ® powers more than 25 billion of the world's best customer experiences each year. We put the customer at the center of everything we do and passionately believe that great customer engagement drives great business outcomes. More than 10,000 companies in more than 100 countries trust the industry's #1 customer experience platform to orchestrate omnichannel customer journeys that eliminate silos and build lasting relationships. With a strong track record of innovation and a never-ending desire to be first, Genesys is the only company recognized by top industry analysts as a leader in both cloud and on-premise customer engagement solutions. Connect with Genesys via http://www.genesys.com/ , Twitter , Facebook , YouTube , LinkedIn , and the Genesys blog .
Genesys is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity in the workplace. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, disability, veteran status, and other protected characteristics. #LI-TL1
Back to top