The Assistant Treasurer will be an accomplished financial executive, who will be responsible for driving global treasury operations of Genesys. The organization is expected to operate through 40 legal entities, oversee 80-100 bank accounts globally and do business in multiple currencies. Assistant Treasurer will work with the SVP of Tax & Treasury and the CFO, leading the development and management of global strategic and operational Treasury activities, in partnership with Finance and the business.
The Assistant Treasurer will report to the SVP of Tax & Treasury, while having meaningful exposure to the CFO and the private equity sponsors, Lenders, and the rating agencies. There will be two FTE's reporting to this role.
- Develop appropriate reporting and modeling capabilities required to support short-term and long-term liquidity forecasting needs
- Develop and manage the cash flow forecasting process
- Develop a structure to work with business partners to optimize working capital.
- Develop treasury reporting dashboards appropriate to various stakeholders
- Drive/support the initiatives to optimize banking architecture and cash management processes
- Oversee daily cash positioning activities, including managing daily liquidity, cash position reconciliation, and bank reporting
- Collaborate with IT to establish and maintain treasury technology solutions, including required interfaces, to support cash management activities
- Update senior management on current cash positions and anticipated changes to cash
- Develop cash targets by legal entity to support efficient liquidity management
- In conjunction with Private Equity Sponsors and senior management manage capital market efforts that allows for efficient capital structure and enables growth
- Monitor debt covenant compliance, and prepare related calculations and certificates, in accordance with debt agreements
- Support key relationships, including rating agencies, banking and financial institutions, company investor and senior management
- Lead hedging programs to mitigate risk from currency and interest rate fluctuations
- Oversee the corporate insurance program
- Minimum of 12 years' experience in financial management and global treasury operations with a track record for increased responsibilities, preferably in technology and software companies.
- Advanced understanding of US GAAP and the ability to apply GAAP to new and existing transactions.
- Strong leadership skills, with the ability to build and motivate a diverse and globally distributed team to produce quality results in an efficient manner and simultaneously manage multiple projects
- Collaborative business partner and advisor, adept in building cross-functional relationships to drive business results
- Experience in the developing and executing efficient liquidity and capital markets strategy, cash pooling, and hedging
- Experience in leading, guiding, or interfacing extensively with the Tax and Accounting functions
- Proven ability to operate and thrive in a fast-paced, high-growth company.
- Experience in both the public and private equity-owned companies with a strong desire to work in a growing and dynamic business
- Exceptional financial competence, strong business acumen, critical thinking proficiency, and extensive experience in financial modelling
- Bachelor's degree in Finance/Accounting, and either MBA in Finance/Accounting and/or CPA
- Experience in the software and/or technology industry
- Experience working for Private Equity-backed companies
- Experience designing and implementing ERP systems in relation to treasury operations
Genesys® powers more than 25 billion of the world's best customer experiences each year. We put the customer at the center of everything we do and passionately believe that great customer engagement drives great business outcomes. More than 10,000 companies in more than 100 countries trust the industry's #1 customer experience platform to orchestrate omnichannel customer journeys that eliminate silos and build lasting relationships. With a strong track record of innovation and a never-ending desire to be first, Genesys is the only company recognized by top industry analysts as a leader in both cloud and on-premise customer engagement solutions. Connect with Genesys via hhttp://www.genesys.com/ Twitter, Facebook, YouTube, LinkedIn, and the Genesys blog.
Genesys is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity in the workplace. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, disability, veteran status, and other protected characteristics.
Meet Some of Genesys's Employees
Manager of Support Architects
Olga leads a team of technical experts in the Customer Care Department who focus on the successful optimization of Genesys deployments both locally and in the cloud.
Back to top