Architect, IT Enterprise Apps
Genesys is growing and looking for an Applications Architect to lead new integration development working with business users and other application subject matter experts. You will define the integration scope and requirement, architect and design the solution leveraging the best practices and relevant integration patterns, work with an offshore team and 3rd party vendors to develop and implement the solution.
- Responsible to architect, design and implement high performing, scalable integration solutions in Dell Boomi adopting various technologies.
- Responsible for creating and maintaining process/service catalogue, data structures, mapping documents, data model and data flow diagrams.
- Understanding business requirement and system functionality develop business requirement document and technical design document.
- Build Boomi integration code, review code developed by others. Prepare production deployment/cutover documentations.
- Help troubleshooting production issues related to integration.
- BS Information Systems or equivalent technical discipline.
- 10+ years of experience architecting and designing complex application integration across various integration platforms such as Dell Boomi, MuleSoft, Oracle Integration Cloud, Talend, Oracle SOA using technologies such as BPM, BPEL, OSB, SOA, XML, JSON, XSLT, XPath.
- Experience as a lead architect in a major enterprise integration initiative.
- Hands-on in both design and development of SaaS application integrations using Dell Boomi. Ability to design automation of various business activities using Boomi API and processes. Proficient in building, deploying and scheduling complex integration. processes. Ability to build reusable processes in Boomi.
- Understanding of version control and process lifecycle within Boomi AtomSphere. Understanding of SDLC processes and continues integration and deployment of integration code. Understanding of architectural features of using different deployment models like local atom, molecule, cloud atom/molecule.
- Hands-on using different protocols such as AS2, https, jdbc, ftp, sftp. Hands on experience using various connectors such as SFTP, SFDC, AWS S3, DB, NetSuite, HTTP, WSSOAP, BoomiAPI. Understanding of Atom Queues, Web Services, Process Route Component, Groovy Scripting, Document Cache and SSL.
- Ability to develop integration for Order to Cash entities such as Sales Order, Invoices, Credit Memo, Products, Customers, Opportunities, Quotes.
- Ability to find performance bottle-neck, do performance tuning, optimize DB queries.
- Experience integrating with RDBMS & NOSQL databases. Ability to develop SQL and PLSQL scripts.
- Able to develop logging, monitoring, error handling and alerting modules/frameworks.
Nice to have skills:
- AWS Infrastructure Basic understanding of AWS Infrastructure.
- MDM modelling and integration
Genesys® powers more than 25 billion of the world's best customer experiences each year. We put the customer at the center of everything we do and passionately believe that great customer engagement drives great business outcomes. More than 10,000 companies in more than 100 countries trust the industry's #1 customer experience platform to orchestrate omnichannel customer journeys that eliminate silos and build lasting relationships. With a strong track record of innovation and a never-ending desire to be first, Genesys is the only company recognized by top industry analysts as a leader in both cloud and on-premise customer engagement solutions. Connect with Genesys via www.genesys.com, Twitter, Facebook, YouTube, LinkedIn, and the Genesys blog.
Genesys is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity in the workplace. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, disability, veteran status, and other protected characteristics. #LI-BJ1
Back to top