Applied Research Software Engineer
Job Title:Applied Research Software Engineer
Location:Tel Aviv, Israel
We are breaking new ground in the applied research ofunderstanding human-to-human Interactions. As part of Genesys Advanced Researchteam you will develop, design, apply and adapt state-of-the-art algorithms forspeech recognition, text analytics, deep learning and data mining softwareapplications that are developed by our researchers into production code.
This position requires an individual with a strongcomputer science background to join our development team. In this role, youwill be part of a development team that designs and develops features andmodules for our high performance, data intensive, scalable enterprise-classsolution.
- Designing and developingfeatures and modules for our high performance, data intensive, scalableenterprise-class solution using state of the art industry techniques
- Guiding QA team indeveloping test plans/cases, and automated functional testing, to ensureoutstanding solution quality
- Bachelor's degree inComputer Science (Mandatory).
- Excellent knowledge ofobject-oriented concepts and design
- Knowledge of machinelearning, speech recognition, natural language processing or deep learning is aplus.
- Experience with TDD(test-driven development) is preferred.
- Experience working with SQLDB, preferably MS SQL is a plus.
- Experience with delivering aproduct with a DEVOPS mentality is a plus.
- At least 2 years ofexperience in Software Development (outstanding recent graduates will beconsidered)
The Genesys Israeli R&D center embraces a startupmindset in a big corporation, enabling a work environment rich in officeculture, visibility and personal ownership. The advantages of a small grouptogether with the backing of an established company, promotes criticalquestioning, innovation and continuous progress.
We are looking for excellent people who are team playerswith excellent verbal and written communication skills in English. The work ischallenging, creative and fast paced.
We offer an amazing team environment andcompetitive compensation.
Genesys® powers more than 25 billion of the world's best customer experiences each year. We put the customer at the center of everything we do and passionately believe that great customer engagement drives great business outcomes. More than 10,000 companies in more than 100 countries trust the industry's #1 customer experience platform to orchestrate omnichannel customer journeys that eliminate silos and build lasting relationships. With a strong track record of innovation and a never-ending desire to be first, Genesys is the only company recognized by top industry analysts as a leader in both cloud and on-premise customer engagement solutions. Connect with Genesys via www.genesys.com, Twitter, Facebook, YouTube, LinkedIn, and the Genesys blog.
Genesys is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity in the workplace. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, disability, veteran status, and other protected characteristics.
Meet Some of Genesys's Employees
Chief People Officer
I believe in the golden rule. That means treating others the way i would want to be treated and that philosophy and that approach is through the entire human resources organization.
Back to top