Administrative Assistant 2
- Managing the day-to-day operations of the office and ability to multitask & prioritize daily workload
- Maintains office supplies inventory by checking stock to determine inventory level; anticipating needed supplies; evaluating new office products; placing and expediting orders for supplies; verifying receipt of supplies.
- Organizing and maintaining files and records
- Planning and scheduling meetings and appointments. Provides historical reference by developing and utilizing filing and retrieval systems; recording meeting discussions.
- Managing projects and conducting research
- Preparing and editing correspondence, reports, and presentations
- Making travel and guest arrangements
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office
- Proficiency in English. High level verbal and written communications skills
- Writing Skills
- Reporting Skills
- Supply Management
- Microsoft Office Skills, Organization
- Time Management
- Presentation Skills
- Equipment Maintenance
- Travel Logistics
- Verbal Communication
Genesys is the world’s leading provider of customer service and contact software — with more than 4,700 customers in 120 countries. Drawing on its more than 20 years of customer service innovation and experience, Genesys is uniquely positioned to help companies bring their people, insights and customer channels together to effectively drive today’s customer conversation. Genesys software directs more than 100 million interactions every day, maximizing the value of customer engagement and differentiating the experience by driving personalization and multi-channel customer service – and extending customer service across the enterprise to optimize processes and the performance of customer-facing employees.
Genesys is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity in the workplace. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, disability, veteran status, and other protected characteristics.#LI-GS1
Back to top