Accountant, General Ledger
We are seeking a strong General Ledger Accountant for our North America Shared Service Center in Indianapolis, IN.
- In this role, the primary responsibilities will include (but are not limited to):
- Prepare bank reconciliations
- Prepare general journal entries.
- Prepare general reconciliations
- Prepare general month end accruals
- Record reclass journal entries
- Support month end close activities.
- Cross train with other members of the SSC GL team as required.
- Assist and support the Corporate GL team as necessary.
Qualifications/Skills Required and Preferred:
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting required
- 3+ year's relevant experience
- Strong initiative
- Must have good oral and written communication skills as well as interpersonal skills, including the ability to interact effectively with co-workers and other departments
- Must have good organizational skills and the ability to work efficiently and effectively in a high-volume, fast paced environment
- Must be detailed and accurate
- Must be analytical
- Must be a team player
- Experience with NetSuite a plus
Genesys ® powers more than 25 billion of the world's best customer experiences each year. We put the customer at the center of everything we do and passionately believe that great customer engagement drives great business outcomes. More than 10,000 companies in more than 100 countries trust the industry's #1 customer experience platform to orchestrate omnichannel customer journeys that eliminate silos and build lasting relationships. With a strong track record of innovation and a never-ending desire to be first, Genesys is the only company recognized by top industry analysts as a leader in both cloud and on-premise customer engagement solutions. Connect with Genesys via http://www.genesys.com/ , Twitter , Facebook , YouTube , LinkedIn , and the Genesys blog .
Genesys is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity in the workplace. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, disability, veteran status, and other protected characteristics.
Meet Some of Genesys's Employees
Chief People Officer
I believe in the golden rule. That means treating others the way i would want to be treated and that philosophy and that approach is through the entire human resources organization.
Back to top