Account Executive Midmarket
The Sales Account Executive – Mid Market is a field-based sales rolewith primary responsibilities of direct sales and net new business, selling ourmarket leading unified communications and contact center solutions.
You will sell to companies that have specific application/businessrequirements (currently up to 150 contact center seats). With access to thefull product line (PureCloud, PureConnect and PureEngage), the Mid-MarketAccount Executive will target organisations looking to sell directly but mainlyvia channel partners in a transactional model and should therefore be familiarwith supporting and leading channel partners in a "High-Touch" capacity.
The primary responsibilities for this role include (but are not limitedto):
- Meets sales goals using heavy prospecting
- Presents product information to customers and partners
- Manages the sales cycle through contract signature
- Responsible for cross- and upsell to existing customers
- Fluent Swiss German and English are mandatory, good French language skills highly desired
- Strong achievement against quota
- Strong direct sales experience selling Cloud or Premise software solutions
- Extensive prospecting experience
- Thorough knowledge and skill set of unified communications and customer service applications both Premise and Cloud
- Excellent communication skills, demonstration skills and business attitude
- Travels to customer and business meeting sites
- Legally eligible to work in the country of employment
Meet Some of Genesys's Employees
Chief People Officer
I believe in the golden rule. That means treating others the way i would want to be treated and that philosophy and that approach is through the entire human resources organization.
Back to top