Account Executive, Mid-Market
We have a higher purpose and are involved in something very big: changing the industry and the world of Customer Experience (CX). We are searching for an Account Executive in our Mid-Market who shares our passion for customer experience. Our mission is to power the world's best customer experiences and you will play an important role in helping Genesys execute this mission. As a Mid-Market Account Executive, you will be responsible for revenue growth with new and existing customers in an assigned geographic territory.
The Mid-Market segment is a high-growth market segment, representing the largest number of target accounts across all segments. Our target accounts have between 100-300 total agent positions with an average range of 500-3000 employees. In this role, your primary objective is to prospect and close new target accounts through our direct sales process. Through our unique sales approach, you will help companies see a vision for great Customer Experience (CX), lead conversations to identify customer's critical needs, demonstrate the business benefits of investing in a Genesys CX platform, while working alongside Genesys teams to design and deliver solutions that align with our customer's vision, technical needs and business outcomes.
You will partner with our marketing team, who will be assigned to help you qualify, nurture and schedule discovery meetings created from inbound leads. Once a lead is converted to an opportunity, you will work closely with additional cross-functional teams in Solution Consulting, who will help lead the technical discovery and demonstration of our solutions. You will be responsible for the organization and time management of these cross-functional resource.
We are here to make people's everyday lives better, and together we can realize a vision to build a better world by unleashing the power of great customer experience.
- Develop a Go-To-Market territory plan that defines a path to achieve revenue growth year over year.
- Develop a pipeline of new target accounts enabled through your direct prospecting efforts.
- Achieve personal development and revenue growth goals.
- Understand our customer's business and align Genesys solutions that achieve business outcomes .
- Strategically manage complex sale that include multiple functional organizations and buyers.
- Drive weekly activities that achieve monthly, quarterly and annual revenue growth targets.
- Provide weekly key performance indicators and accurate quarterly revenue forecast.
- Contribute as a team player to drive overall continuous improvement initiatives
- Minimum of 3-7 years of sales experience.
- Bachelor's degree in Business or related field, or equivalent professional experience.
- Direct sales experience creating and closing opportunities with new customers.
- Track record of consistent quota achievement with new customers.
- Excellent communication skills, demonstration skills and professionalism.
- Invests time in territory to develop relationships and travels to customer meetings when appropriate.
We are passionate about customer experience and the impact we have on making everyday lives better. We are searching for individuals that share our passion and values. This is reflective of cultural framework in how we achieve our mission:
- How we Think: Understand the Business & Create the New and Different
- How we Interact: Build Collaborative Relationships & Influence People
- How we Own It: Manage Execution & Focus on Performance
- How we Show Up: Authentic & Flexible, Adaptable
Genesys ® powers more than 25 billion of the world's best customer experiences each year. We put the customer at the center of everything we do and passionately believe that great customer engagement drives great business outcomes. More than 10,000 companies in more than 100 countries trust the industry's #1 customer experience platform to orchestrate omnichannel customer journeys that eliminate silos and build lasting relationships. With a strong track record of innovation and a never-ending desire to be first, Genesys is the only company recognized by top industry analysts as a leader in both cloud and on-premise customer engagement solutions. Connect with Genesys via www.genesys.com , Twitter , Facebook , YouTube , LinkedIn , and the Genesys blog .
Genesys is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity in the workplace. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, disability, veteran status, and other protected characteristics.
Back to top