Account Executive, Mid-Market
As a leader in customer experience solutions, Genesys is seeking a passionate and talented Account Executive to lead a specific and market differentiating sales play in Commercial and Mid-Market .
Job Title: Account Executive
Area of Coverage: South India
Preferred Location: Bangalore
Segment : Commercial and Mid-Market (CMM)
As a consultative sales professional, the Account Executive is responsible for driving revenue growth and bringing in net new business from prospects and current customers. Account Executives help solve the business needs of prospects and customers by aligning those needs and objectives with Genesys solution(s). Account Executives own all opportunities and customers and are responsible for coordinating resources and managing the sales campaign across the entire opportunity pipeline.
At Genesys sales we lead through passion for great CX, innovation and commitment to results. The account executive will be primarily responsible to drive Genesys growth in the commercial and mid-market (CMM) segment for South India.
The primary responsibilities for this role include
- Manage Genesys' CMM accounts through account, territory and partner planning for the region
- To be the primary owner of the goal for the region and drive both strategic and tactical plans to achieve the numbers
- Understand the TAM and drive GTM plans to achieve strong YoY growth.
- To be able to work with the solution consultants, channels, marketing and other functions to exceed the goal and priorities.
- Identifying new markets and opportunities. Creating an effective outreach program to connect with the target accounts. Proficient in account resource coordination, account strategy, and planning
- Accurate forecasting of yearly, quarterly and monthly numbers. Consistently meet the linearity and forecast for every quarter.
- Develop and maintain competitive knowledge on industries and products
- Collaborate with peers and management around ways to continually improve the sales process
- Identify customer needs and effectively understand and respond to customer objections
- Connect client's business objectives with Genesys offerings and solutions
- Negotiate and close sales campaigns
- Provide guidance on customer and prospect corporate strategic initiatives
- Provide expertise around particular areas of interest to discuss industry best practices and development of high-level strategies
- Build and expand relationships with Economic Buyer in prospect and customer accounts
- Assist in creating an environment of team work and continuous improvement
- Demonstrate a commitment to excellence and strong quality results
- University degree preferred
- 5-7 years previous experience in the customer experience or contact center industry
- Exposure to complex and Consultative Sales Environment
- In-depth understanding of the mid-market and SMB segments in the region
- Result Oriented and a team player
- Strong business and financial acumen
- Should be willing to travel within and outside the region
- Excellent objection handling and negotiating abilities
- Strong collaboration skills and ability to work alongside multiple team members
- Strong time-management and organization skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Proven record of meeting/exceeding established goals
- Ability to communicate with all levels within customer/prospect's organization
Genesys ® powers more than 25 billion of the world's best customer experiences each year. We put the customer at the center of everything we do and passionately believe that great customer engagement drives great business outcomes. More than 10,000 companies in more than 100 countries trust the industry's #1 customer experience platform to orchestrate omnichannel customer journeys that eliminate silos and build lasting relationships. With a strong track record of innovation and a never-ending desire to be first, Genesys is the only company recognized by top industry analysts as a leader in both cloud and on-premise customer engagement solutions. Connect with Genesys via www.genesys.com , Twitter , Facebook , YouTube , LinkedIn , and the Genesys blog .
Genesys is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity in the workplace. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, disability, veteran status, and other protected characteristics.
Back to top