Account Executive, Mid-Market
We have an exciting opportunity for a young professional to join our sales team as a Mid-Market Account Executive, new business hunter, selling our Cloud CX solutions, based on Naarden.
You will be critical to the growth of Genesys in the Netherlands being responsible for new business, focusing on businesses with up to 150 Customer Experience employees.
We are passionate about Customer Experience and our solutions pivot around improving a customer journey and we expect our staff to share this passion and it should be evident at every opportunity in a sales engagement.
The Mid-Market Account Executive will sell mainly via reseller partners and must be familiar with supporting and leading reseller partners in a "High-Touch" capacity.
The primary responsibilities for this role include (but are not limited to).
- Meets sales goals using heavy prospecting
- Manages the sales cycle through contract signature
- Effectively sell a broad portfolio of products across a wide range of industries
- Identify customer needs and effectively understand and respond to customer objections
- Negotiate and close new business opportunities as well as cross- and upsell to existing customers
- Be proactive in all aspects of opportunity development
- Connect client's business objectives with Genesys offerings and solutions
- Collaborate with peers and management around ways to continually improve the sales organization
- Assist the customer in maximizing the return of their investment with Genesys
- At minimum a few years experience in a new business/hunter role selling b2b, complex cloud-based solutions. Ideally, you will have sold either enterprise software or Customer Experience/Relationship Management solutions
- Proven record of meeting/exceeding established goals
- Excellent objection handling and negotiating abilities
- Ability to effectively communicate with internal and external stakeholders at varying levels of seniority
- Ability to effectively collaborate and work alongside multiple team members across different departments
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills and business attitude
- Self-directed with a strong work ethic
- Dutch language
The Account Executive team is responsible for all customers and opportunities across the Genesys Mid-Market business. They fulfill a vital role of leveraging leads provided by Marketing and developing new opportunities of their own, handling all different kinds of sales scenarios and ultimately closing opportunities provided to them.
The Account Executive's main goal is to turn as many opportunities into closed deals as possible. Once an opportunity has been closed, the Account Executive's job is to help manage the initial phases of post-sales support and ensure implementation is set up accordingly. This is achieved through the support of additional resources - such as Technical Pre-Sales Support and Business Consultants - whose goal is to help you close the deal.
Genesys® powers more than 25 billion of the world's best customer experiences each year. We put the customer at the center of everything we do and passionately believe that great customer engagement drives great business outcomes. More than 10,000 companies in more than 100 countries trust the industry's #1 customer experience platform to orchestrate omnichannel customer journeys that eliminate silos and build lasting relationships. With a strong track record of innovation and a never-ending desire to be first, Genesys is the only company recognized by top industry analysts as a leader in both cloud and on-premise customer engagement solutions. Connect with Genesys via www.genesys.com , Twitter , Facebook , YouTube , LinkedIn , and the Genesys blog .
Genesys is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity in the workplace. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, disability, veteran status, and other protected characteristics. #LI-DK1
Back to top