Account Executive Enterprise
- Paris, France
Are you interested in working for a 5000+ global software company, doing extremely challenging and interesting work in sales? This is the role for you.
What this role is:
The Account Executive is the catalyst behind Genesys' success as an organization. As a consultative sales professional, you are responsible for driving revenue growth and bringing in net new business from prospects and existing customers in the industry and services market sector.
In this role, you will help solve the business needs of prospects and customers by aligning their needs and objectives with Genesys solutions. You are responsible for coordinating resources and managing the sales campaign across the entire opportunity pipeline within different industries. You will report to France Sales Director.
What this role isn't:
This isn't a tick the box benefits position. We are passionate about customer experience and our solutions pivot around improving a customer journey and ultimately their Customer Experience. In this role, you can share your passion and it should be evident at every opportunity in a sales engagement. You will Demonstrate a commitment to excellence and strong quality results.
What you'll bring to the table:
We are looking for someone able to lead through a passion for great CX, Cloud and SaaS innovation and commitment to results.
Your strong ability to leverage leads provided by Marketing and developing new opportunities on your own, handling all different kinds of sales scenarios and ultimately closing opportunities provided to you. In this key role, your main goal is to turn as many opportunities into closed-won deals as possible. Once an opportunity has been closed, you will help manage the initial phases of post-sales support and ensure implementation is set up accordingly. Your superior active listening skills will drive you to collaborate effectively alongside multiple team members, in an international and dynamic environment.
Some details about what you'll do:
- Collaborate with peers and management around ways to continually improve the sales organization
- Identify customer needs and effectively understand and respond to customer objections
- Connect client's business objectives with Genesys offerings and solutions
- Negotiate and close as many sales campaigns as possible
- Guide customer and prospect corporate strategic initiatives
- Provide expertise around particular areas of interest to discuss industry best practices and development of high-level strategies
- Effectively sell a broad portfolio of products across a wide range of industries
- Assist the customer in maximizing the return of their investment with Genesys
- Be proactive in all aspects of opportunity development
- Build and expand relationships with Economic Buyer in prospect and customer accounts
- Establish yourself as a 'Trusted Advisor' to the prospect or customer
- Bring net new and innovative ideas to both the internal team and the customer
- Assist in creating an environment of teamwork and continuous improvement
- Demonstrate a commitment to excellence (i.e. strong business acumen)
- Partner with sales and additional pre-sales engagement members to align goals and ensure ongoing refinement
- 10+ years previous business-to-business experience with a documented track record of success
- Engineers or Business school education or equivalent
- Experience with Complex and Consultative Sales Environment
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in French and English
- Experience of the SAS sales process
- Superior active listening skills
- Multitasking collaborator attitude
- International business development experience
- Cloud or Saas based Enterprise software or contact center industry experience
Genesys® powers more than 25 billion of the world's best customer experiences each year. We put the customer at the center of everything we do and passionately believe that great customer engagement drives great business outcomes. More than 10,000 companies in more than 100 countries trust the industry's #1 customer experience platform to orchestrate omnichannel customer journeys that eliminate silos and build lasting relationships. With a strong track record of innovation and a never-ending desire to be first, Genesys is the only company recognized by top industry analysts as a leader in both cloud and on-premise customer engagement solutions. Connect with Genesys via www.genesys.com , Twitter , Facebook , YouTube , LinkedIn , and the Genesys blog . #LI_FS1
Genesys is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity in the workplace. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, disability, veteran status, and other protected characteristics.
Back to top