Recently voted Fast Company’s #1 Most Innovative Company in Education and #28 Most Innovative Company in the world, General Assembly is a venture backed, post Series C, NYC-based startup in our fourth year. General Assembly transforms thinkers into creators through education and opportunities in technology, business, and design. We offer classes, workshops, long-form courses, and events in worldwide markets including New York where we are headquartered, Atlanta, Austin, London, Hong Kong, Sydney, San Francisco, Los Angeles, Boston, Chicago, Seattle, Melbourne and Washington DC.. We also partner with Fortune 500 companies to spur innovation through increased digital fluency and more effective approaches to collaboration.
What We're Looking For:
Are you someone that’s been told you would do great in a sales role?
Are you a recent college grad with sales, phone-a-thon or recruiting experience looking to take a leap into the next step?
Are you a current lead generator rep looking to move into a role a closing role?
Do you get excited to pick up the phone and talk to new people?
Do you get motivated by the thought of selling and closing new business?
We are looking for talented, hard working and fun people to join GA in a number of different sales capacities. You will make a direct impact to the bottom line of the business and its growth!
Core Competencies/Attributes That Will Help You in This Role:
- Action oriented and resourceful
- Interpersonal Savvy, can interact and engage well with different types of people
- Results driven and motivated by targets, goals, and achievement
- Ability to think on your feet, try new approaches and bounce back when things don’t go your way
- 0-2 years experience in consultative sales, consumer sales, or recruiting
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Successful sales experience and cold calling is a plus
Back to top