Part Time Front-End Web Development Instructor
Skills and Qualifications
- You are eager to shape the skills, minds, and trajectories of eager General Assembly Students.
- You are the person that your colleagues naturally gravitate to when they are trying to figure something out.
- You have at least 3 years of experience in Front-end Web Development.
- Nice to have: UX design experience.
Essential Responsibilities and Duties
- Teach two, 3-hour part-time classes per week, for 10 weeks.
- Work alongside GA staff and teaching team to best meet the needs and learning styles of your students.
- Guide students through development of a stellar final project that translates business logic into pixel perfect website.
- Facilitate a dynamic and collaborative classroom community.
- Assist students outside of class as necessary.
Who Are We?
General Assembly is a venture-backed, NYC-based startup focusing on education for individuals and enterprises in the areas of technology, design, and entrepreneurship. We currently have physical classrooms in 8 cities across 4 continents, with tens of thousands of students coming through our doors.
Meet Some of General Assembly's Employees
Director, Corporate Training Solutions
Michelle and her team provide General Assembly’s Fortune 500 clients with the solutions they need. She oversees all aspects of implementation—from design to execution—necessary for digital success.
Back to top