Part Time Digital Marketing Instructor-OC
Digital Marketing Instructor Overview
In this 10-week course, students will learn to navigate the product cycle, from evaluating users and managing a roadmap to creating an MVP and developing metrics. We are looking for instructor to lead this transformative experience through General Assembly’s part-time Digital Marketing course at our Orange County campus (Eureka Building in Irvine)
Essential Responsibilities and Duties
- Teach two 3-hour part-time classes per week from 6:30-9:30pm, for 10 weeks.
- Work alongside GA staff and teaching team to best meet the needs and learning styles of your students.
- Guide students through development of a stellar final project that allows students to create or optimize a digital marketing strategy for the company of their choice based on data analysis (Google Analytics) of that company’s current digital marketing efforts.
- Facilitate a dynamic and collaborative classroom community.
- Assist students and teaching assistants outside of class as necessary.
Skills and Qualifications
- You are eager to shape the skills, minds, and trajectories of the newest generation of digital marketers.
- You are the person that your colleagues naturally gravitate to when they are trying to figure something out.
- You have at least 3 years of industry experience with digital marketing.
- You have fluency in the following topics: Google Analytics, Google AdWords, current social media outlets, paid social media advertising, customer segmentation targeting and tracking, community management, and e-mail marketing.
Who We Are
General Assembly is a venture-backed, NYC-based startup focusing on education for individuals and enterprises in the areas of technology, design, and entrepreneurship. We currently have physical classrooms in 8 cities across 4 continents, with tens of thousands of students coming through our doors.
General Assembly is a licensed school in the state of New York and all instructors are required to be licensed by the State. To be employed by GA, you must submit an application to the State before your start date. The directions on how to become a licensed instructor will be shared with you if an offer of employment is made.
Meet Some of General Assembly's Employees
Director, Corporate Training Solutions
Michelle and her team provide General Assembly’s Fortune 500 clients with the solutions they need. She oversees all aspects of implementation—from design to execution—necessary for digital success.
Back to top