Hiring Partnerships Lead
Recently voted Fast Company’s #1 Most Innovative Company in Education and #28 Most Innovative Company in the world, General Assembly is a venture-backed, post Series D, NYC-based startup in our fifth year. General Assembly transforms thinkers into creators through education and opportunities in technology, business, and design. We offer classes, workshops, long-form courses, and events in worldwide markets including New York where we are headquartered, Atlanta, Austin, Denver, London, Hong Kong, Sydney, San Francisco, Singapore, Los Angeles, Boston, Chicago, Seattle, Melbourne and Washington DC.. We also partner with Fortune 500 companies to spur innovation through increased digital fluency and more effective approaches to collaboration.
Are you keen to be part of a revolution in education? As the Hiring Partnerships Lead, you will work closely with the Business Development and Outcomes teams to grow and manage our network of employers that hire GA graduates. You’ll be responsible for curating a diverse range of hiring partnerships to cater for the graduates of GA’s full-time web development and user experience design programs who are searching for their next dream job. The role involves company outreach, strategic partnerships, and other creative ideas you might have to engage new hiring partnerships in and around London. You should also be thinking about larger scale partners who would be looking to expand their teams rapidly to benefit the growth of GA as a whole.
- Prospecting and negotiating for new hiring partners in an effort to expand our employer network; these companies include growing startups, small to medium-sized businesses, agencies and corporates
- Managing relationships with our existing employer network and exploring ways to make these relationships stronger
- Tracking all prospecting and account data in Salesforce.com to ensure efficiency throughout the partnership cycle
- Becoming a subject matter expert of all things GA and evangelise across your network and at events
We are looking for someone who….
- Has experience with negotiating hiring/recruitment partnerships, preferably in the digital space
- Is passionate about helping people pursue their dream careers
- Has excellent communication skills
- Can handle many moving pieces and thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Maintains a positive and solutions-focused attitude at all times, and remains calm and friendly under pressure
- Has an existing network and is always looking for ways to grow their network
- Attends startup and career-focused events and loves meeting new people
- (BONUS!) Knows & loves GA and has attended GA workshops or courses in the past
Back to top