Front Lines Associate
We are looking for a well rounded individual who leads by example. Our community is at the heart of what we do at GA and we need someone bright, amiable, and organised to be the face and first interaction with our students and instructors. We’re looking for a multitasker who has a strong desire to help people and problem solve in a timely manner.
You will manage aspects of program execution - event set up, greeting students and instructors, troubleshooting AV/technical issues as they arise and tidying up before/after class. You should be passionate about the startup ecosystem and excited to learn.
The main focus of this role is to be a customer service wizard assisting in:
- manning reception, greeting students and instructors and checking them in for class
- setting up and packing up for events and classes (there are many moving pieces),
- tidying up before and after class,
- assisting the marketing team and course producers with various production tasks,
- assisting with office orders and some social media posts,
- troubleshooting AV/tech issues that arise.
As a Front Lines Associate at General Assembly, you will be at the centre of Sydney’s technology ecosystem. You will have the opportunity to interact with some of the smartest entrepreneurs, hackers and designers on a daily basis - and you will be directing them when they’re on the GA campus!
We are currently hiring for several part-time roles at our city campus, Level M, 56-58 York St Sydney.
Hours: 2-3 nights per week from 4:30-9:30pm (or 4:30-8:00pm on Fridays), some Saturdays may be required. We are looking for flexibility in schedule.
Meet Some of General Assembly's Employees
Director, Corporate Training Solutions
Michelle and her team provide General Assembly’s Fortune 500 clients with the solutions they need. She oversees all aspects of implementation—from design to execution—necessary for digital success.
Back to top