Front Lines Associate
General Assembly is not your average company. While only in our 4th year of business, we have grown to over 600 employees worldwide and have more accolades to our name than companies our senior. We were recently voted Fast Company’s #1 Most Innovative Company in Education and #28 Most Innovative Company in the world. We pride ourselves on having a collection of minds; all dedicated to pushing the envelope to provide the best quality product to our customers, treating everyone like a name and never a number. Our mission is to create a global community of individuals empowered to pursue work that they love, and we’ve done just that. We offer classes, workshops, enterprise partnerships, and events at our campuses worldwide. Our headquarters is in New York City, but we have campuses in Atlanta, Austin, London, Hong Kong, Singapore, Sydney, San Francisco, Los Angeles, Boston, Chicago, Seattle, Melbourne, Washington DC, and online.
This position is heavily involved in public-facing functions like greeting students/instructors, checking guests in, assisting with events and class setup, troubleshooting AV/technical issues as they arise, and tidying up before/after classes...all with a smile on your face.
The main focus of this role is to be a customer service wizard, but here are other day to day tasks that you’ll be assisting in:
- Greeting students and instructors
- Checking students/guests in for classes and events
- Assisting instructors with setup of projectors/presentations prior to class
- Setting up rooms for classes and events
- Troubleshooting AV/technical issues that arise
- Multitasker who can thrive under high-pressure deadlines and situations
- Strong desire to help people and find solutions in a timely manner
Back to top