Part-time Front End Web Development Instructor
Who Are We?General Assembly (GA) is a global educational company. Focusing on the most relevant and in demand skills across data, design, business and technology, General Assembly is empowering a global community to pursue work they love through best-in-class instruction and access to opportunities. GA works with students online and in person across 15 campuses around the world and thousands of companies as partners in course development and graduate placement as well as through GA’s corporate training and development business. Additionally, GA’s focus on affordable and accessible education combined with our education-to-employment approach is helping to create a diverse talent pipeline.
Our Part-time Front End Web Development Course
Skills and Qualifications
- You are eager to shape the skills, minds, and trajectories of eager General Assembly Students.
- You are the person that your colleagues naturally gravitate to when they are trying to figure something out.
- You have at least 3 years of experience in Front-end Web Development.
- Nice to have: UX design experience.
Essential Responsibilities and Duties
- Teach two, 3-hour part-time classes per week, for 10 weeks.
- Work alongside GA staff and teaching team to best meet the needs and learning styles of your students.
- Guide students through development of a stellar final project that translates business logic into pixel perfect website.
- Facilitate a dynamic and collaborative classroom community.
- Assist students outside of class as necessary.
Back to top