Freelance E-Learning Developer
Voted #1 Most Innovative Company in Education and #28 Most Innovative Company by Fast Company in 2015, General Assembly is a venture-backed, post-Series C startup based in New York City. We transform thinkers into creators through education and opportunities in technology, business, and design. For individuals, we offer classes, workshops, long-form courses, and events at international campuses and online; for Fortune 500 companies, we offer training programs and partnerships that spur innovation through increased digital fluency and more effective methods of collaboration.
We are seeking several seasoned e-learning developers to execute lessons in Articulate Storyline 1. These ongoing projects require solid experience in the development of media-rich online learning solutions in Storyline. Ideal candidates have e-learning production experience, and an interest in digital marketing and technology. You know how to execute technically sound and beautifully laid-out interactions on Storyline.
- Use already-produced videos and graphics to publish 15-20 minute e-learning lessons with Storyline 1 in 4 days or fewer
- Follow GA-approved design templates, style guide, and storyboards to execute technically sound and GA-compliant lessons
- Provide ongoing project updates and proactively address any issues that require attention and resolution
- Ensure accuracy and quality in all deliverables
- Strong e-learning tools and technology experience: 2+ years in design and development of e-learning solutions on Articulate Storyline with a minimum of one year working in a virtual/off-site capacity
- Proficient with layers, triggers, states, and quizzing features in Storyline
- Experience with Wistia, Dropbox, and GoogleDrive
- Proven experience executing on detailed client specifications in Articulate Storyline
- Track record of meeting deadlines consistently with multiple assignments occurring simultaneously
- Comfortable proactively addressing, resolving, and communicating issues as necessary
- Access to Storyline 1 or able to come in to GA offices in NYC
Meet Some of General Assembly's Employees
Director, Corporate Training Solutions
Michelle and her team provide General Assembly’s Fortune 500 clients with the solutions they need. She oversees all aspects of implementation—from design to execution—necessary for digital success.
Back to top