Freelance E-Learning Developer
Voted #1 Most Innovative Company in Education and #28 Most Innovative Company by Fast Company in 2015, General Assembly is a venture-backed, post-Series C startup based in New York City. We transform thinkers into creators through education and opportunities in technology, business, and design. For individuals, we offer classes, workshops, long-form courses, and events at international campuses and online; for Fortune 500 companies, we offer training programs and partnerships that spur innovation through increased digital fluency and more effective methods of collaboration.
We are seeking several seasoned e-learning developers to execute lessons in Articulate Storyline 1. These ongoing projects require solid experience in the development of media-rich online learning solutions in Storyline. Ideal candidates have e-learning production experience, and an interest in digital marketing and technology. You know how to execute technically sound and beautifully laid-out interactions on Storyline.
- Use already-produced videos and graphics to publish 15-20 minute e-learning lessons with Storyline 1 in 4 days or fewer
- Follow GA-approved design templates, style guide, and storyboards to execute technically sound and GA-compliant lessons
- Provide ongoing project updates and proactively address any issues that require attention and resolution
- Ensure accuracy and quality in all deliverables
- Strong e-learning tools and technology experience: 2+ years in design and development of e-learning solutions on Articulate Storyline with a minimum of one year working in a virtual/off-site capacity
- Proficient with layers, triggers, states, and quizzing features in Storyline
- Experience with Wistia, Dropbox, and GoogleDrive
- Proven experience executing on detailed client specifications in Articulate Storyline
- Track record of meeting deadlines consistently with multiple assignments occurring simultaneously
- Comfortable proactively addressing, resolving, and communicating issues as necessary
- Access to Storyline 1 or able to come in to GA offices in NYC
Back to top