WHO ARE WE?
The Enterprise Team is 3+ years in, and works with leading corporations like Walmart, American Express, and The New York Times Company to help accelerate the digital transition of their executives and managers. Our programs focus on learning by doing, and are taught by inspiring entrepreneurs and digital experts.
That’s where you come in! While our teachers/subject matter experts understand and teach the “what”, we look to our facilitators to help our students, through questions and hands-on exercises, the “how”. You may be a contractor, working full-time or you may just be willing to challenge yourself for an incredible short-term opportunity to infuse large enterprise with the entrepreneurial spirit and ethos necessary to make some real changes in the face of technology.
SEEKING ENTERPRISE FACILITATORS
We are seeking contractors for the project-based role of Enterprise Facilitator. The ideal candidate for this role is someone who loves teaching, leading conversations and asking questions. Ideally, you have had some experience as a teacher and/or facilitator and are interested in working with big organizations.
- Prepare: We offer a flat fee for preparation; the time this takes will vary by individual, but we trust that you will do whatever it takes to know the content and be prepared to answer questions.
- Attend: The expectation is that you will attend preparation meetings, run-throughs, and rehearsals.
- Engage: Bring your A-Game and be fully engaged with the classroom. Even when you are not actively teaching we expect your attention!
- Share: Raise questions, concerns, ideas with the team here! Your expertise, experience and opinions matter.
- Feedback: Be prepared to share and incorporate feedback!
Skills and Qualifications:
We're looking for someone with 5+ years of experience. Our engagements last anywhere from 2 hours to 3 days and require anywhere from 10 – 50+ hours of work. Please apply if:
You have experience either teaching or facilitating
You have at leave 5+ years of experience teaching or facilitating discussions amongst a team. Often times current/past consultants find this role particularly exciting. Ideally you have worked in/with both large corporations as well as in a smaller, dynamic environments as well.
You are a clear communicator
You are a clear communicator and get palpably excited when you get a good discussion started. Problems that people face with regard to the topic at hand, are exciting to you and you have experience talking through them. You know how to ask questions and most importantly, how to listen to your audience.
You are Collaborative but Self-Directed.
You enjoy working with others, but are independent and resourceful and require minimal guidance. You are not possessive of ideas or thin-skinned when it comes to critique.
Back to top