Corporate Training Designer
WHO ARE WE?
General Assembly provides opportunities and education in technology, design, and business for individuals and enterprises, enabling people to pursue work that is meaningful to them. We offer classes, workshops, long-form courses, and events for tens of thousands of students in 14 markets worldwide, including: Boston, Chicago, Hong Kong, London, Los Angeles, New York, San Francisco, Sydney, Austin, Seattle, Atlanta, Melbourne, and Washington DC.
Corporate Training Designer
The Enterprise Business is 2.5 years in, and have recently worked with leading corporations like American Express, CondeNast and Pfizer to help accelerate the digital transition of their executives and managers. Our programs focus on learning by doing, and are taught by inspiring entrepreneurs and digital practitioners. We’ve seen tremendous demand for these programs, and we need another energetic, intelligent, hardworking and motivated individual who can help us maintain our incredible growth rate by helping us to design and facilitate optimal offline (in-person) courses.
Position: Corporate Training Designer
We are currently seeking candidates for the role of Corporate Training Designer to join the Enterprise Team. The Corporate Training Designer will be responsible for building brand new education products for enterprise clients, strategically tailoring existing products for client context, and in some cases, facilitating the in class education experience, alongside subject matter experts.
The ideal candidate for this role is someone who is thrives in a fast paced environment, loves the end-to-end process of building and executing an education experience, and is motivated by solving complex problems with simple - yet innovative -solutions.
- Conduct thorough needs analyses to uncover organizational needs and recommend sound education experiences
- Work closely with Enterprise and client stakeholders to define product objectives relative to client needs
- Tailor existing education products to a given client’s context and industry
- Leverage innovative instructional design methods to create engaging, outcomes-driven, and provocative learning experiences specific to a senior audience
- Partner with various subject matter experts to design and adapt education content across digital fields
- 5+ years experience in designing and delivering educational or professional development experiences for adult learners
- Experience working with senior leaders in a large organization
- Exceptional analytical, prioritization, and problem-solving skills
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, team-based, entrepreneurial environment; flexible, able to work autonomously, as well as take direction as needed
- Exceptional ability to build and enhance cooperative working relationships
- Nice to have: ability to facilitate learning experiences
Meet Some of General Assembly's Employees
Director, Corporate Training Solutions
Michelle and her team provide General Assembly’s Fortune 500 clients with the solutions they need. She oversees all aspects of implementation—from design to execution—necessary for digital success.
Back to top