WHO ARE WE?
General Assembly is a venture-backed startup that transforms thinkers into creators through education and opportunities in tech, design, and business. We have campuses in New York City, London, San Francisco, Los Angeles, Boston, Washington D.C., Berlin, Hong Kong, and Sydney.
SEEKING Associate Admissions Producer
Admissions Producers work to make sure every GA student sets down a path of study that will lead to personal satisfaction and success after graduation. As a member of our admissions team, you will:
- Speak with prospective students on the phone and in person regarding GA educational opportunities
- Interview prospective students to ensure that their qualifications are a match for our programs
- Help prospective students understand the value of and commitment to the GA program they are considering
- Work collaboratively with the educational product team and course producers to understand and develop student profiles for each course
- Organise admissions and sales events
- This is a full-time role based in London.
The ideal candidate possesses these qualities:
- An entrepreneur at heart — you enjoy working as part of a small team, rapidly iterating on strategy, and getting your hands dirty to build something great
- Passionate about education
- Extremely friendly — the kind of person who can strike up a conversation with anyone
- Collaborative, flexible, and not afraid to get your hands dirty
- And has some or all of the following:
- An undergraduate degree
- 1-2 years of work experience
- Experience with sales
- Familiarity with General Assembly
Meet Some of General Assembly's Employees
Director, Corporate Training Solutions
Michelle and her team provide General Assembly’s Fortune 500 clients with the solutions they need. She oversees all aspects of implementation—from design to execution—necessary for digital success.
Back to top