Ready to make an impact? If so, read on!
The Corporate Systems Support team is seeking highly motivated, talented, and innovative Workday Developer/Analysts to assist in the configuration, testing, deployment, daily operation, and maintenance of the Workday Human Capital Management (HCM) System ensuring best practice HR processes and defined standards are followed across the enterprise. Under minimal supervision, the candidate will work as a member of the CSS team to support HR and Payroll and harmonize cross-functional processes across the business.
This position will serve as a subject matter expert on HR, Payroll, Time and Absence processing within Workday. The candidate will be responsible for implementing new and enhancing existing cloud configurations, supporting complex transaction processing, issue resolution and developing reports. supported large, complex projects from inception to implementation accurately and on schedule.
- Bachelor's Degree
- 3 plus years of Workday experience highly preferred with a strong background and understanding of Workday configuration and integrations
- 3 plus years experience working with SQL Server database design and development including SSIS and stored procedures
- 3+ years of experience in complex cross-functional projects that span multiple teams and departments
- 3+ years of experience in business technical analysis and requirements gathering, including documentation
For more than 75 years, GEICO has stood out from the rest of the insurance industry! We are one of the nation's largest and fastest-growing auto insurers thanks to our low rates, outstanding service and clever marketing. We're an industry leader employing thousands of dedicated and hard-working associates. As a wholly owned subsidiary of Berkshire Hathaway, we offer associates training and career advancement in a financially stable and rewarding workplace.
Our associates' quality of life is important to us. Full-time GEICO associates are offered a comprehensive Total Rewards Program*, including:
- 401(k) and profit-sharing plans
- Medical, dental, vision and life insurance
- Paid vacation, holidays and leave programs
- Tuition reimbursement
- Associate assistance program
- Flexible spending accounts
- Business casual dress
- Fitness and dining facilities (at most locations)
- Associate clubs and sports teams
- Volunteer opportunities
- GEICO Federal Credit Union
- Benefit offerings for positions other than full-time may vary.
GEICO is an equal opportunity employer. GEICO conducts drug screens and background checks on applicants who accept employment offers.
How to Apply
Click "Apply for Job" to complete your application. You will need an active email address and phone number. Please upload your resume, preferably as Word .doc files or PDF. Once you begin your application you can save it and access it later. Your application should include any work and/or internship experience from at least the past five years.
Meet Some of GEICO's Employees
Manager, Mobile Development
Lwin supports development and enhancements for enterprise applications on iOS and Android by leading a team of pros who help GEICO continue innovating.
Back to top