Voice of the Customer Analyst
GEICO's Competitive Advantage Leadership Group (CALG) is seeking a talented individual to join the Voice of the Customer Team in the Customer Insights Group.
GEICO's 16.5 million customers interact with our company through multiple channels and for any numbers of reasons.
Now more than ever, GEICO is focused on ensuring that the experience of these customers meets and exceeds their expectations. With an intangible product such as insurance, the customer experience is often the only thing that differentiates us from our competition.
As we grow, our book of business becomes increasingly diverse and the one size fits all approach of the past no longer works for the customer of tomorrow. Great customer experiences are streamlined, by being available through customers' preferred channel, at whatever time the customer chooses. Ensuring that the experience our customers have fits their own personal preferences doesn't just benefit them, but helps GEICO save money by decreasing the number of interactions necessary to assist our customers.
The Customer Insights team uses data to evaluate the customer experience and make strategic recommendations for improving that experience.
As a Voice of the Customer Analyst on our team you must possess a unique combination of analytical, process-oriented, and project management skillsets as well as an understanding of customer research methodologies. In this role, you will be responsible for working with our IT Stakeholders to develop, enhance, and maintain the methods by which we collect feedback from customers using our digital self-service channels. This will include managing complex projects that involve designing survey questions and the ability to bridge the gap between technical and business requirements for how those surveys are presented within our digital channels. Additionally, you will be responsible for analyzing the data collected via these surveys to make recommendations to our IT partners on how to enhance the customer experience within the digital channels. GEICO's decision-making and strategy development relies heavily on customer feedback and assessments of customer impact, and this role is instrumental in creating the infrastructure necessary to capture these inputs into decision-making. These responsibilities require you to align stakeholders with diverse viewpoints and objectives.
Job Duties & Responsibilities:
Responsibilities for this position include (but are not limited to):
- Design, develop, and analyze GEICO's digital customer feedback mechanism
- Work closely with IT to manage integrations of feedback collection mechanisms into our online applications
- Test different methodologies and designs to ensure our feedback process is optimized
- Align diverse stakeholder groups with project objectives
- Engage stakeholders to ensure customer feedback is socialized into process and system design
- Help manage the data and reporting of surveys via SQL and BI platforms
- Respond to unique business opportunities by analyzing existing feedback or developing new feedback sources
- Conduct third-party research to identify and apply best practices to survey methodology and analysis
- Communicate research findings to the organization through presentations, newsletters, dashboards, and executive summaries
- Present analysis to stakeholders, including regional audiences
- Assess the performance of, and identify discrepancies within, complex survey processes to ensure continuity in feedback collection
- Bachelor's degree required, preferably in sociology, psychology, business, math, finance, market research, or a related field with a minimum GPA of 3.0 or higher
- Strong skills in data management, analysis, and problem-solving
- Strong deductive reasoning skills
- Experience designing and analyzing complex business processes
- Experience conducting and analyzing customer satisfaction data and knowledge of survey methodology
- Background in psychology, sociology, marketing research, or similar field desired
- Strong organizational and project management skills
- High proficiency in Excel
- Familiarity with SQL a plus
- Familiarity with designing reports using BI platforms a plus
- Basic understanding of website and application development processes
- Creativity in designing solutions to unique challenges
- Attention to detail and drive to provide high quality results
- Intellectual curiosity and ability to learn quickly
- High level of written and verbal communication skills
For more than 75 years, GEICO has stood out from the rest of the insurance industry! We are one of the nation's largest and fastest-growing auto insurers thanks to our low rates, outstanding service and clever marketing. We're an industry leader employing thousands of dedicated and hard-working associates. As a wholly owned subsidiary of Berkshire Hathaway, we offer associates training and career advancement in a financially stable and rewarding workplace.
Our associates' quality of life is important to us. Full-time GEICO associates are offered a comprehensive Total Rewards Program, including:
Benefit offerings for positions other than full-time may vary.
GEICO is an equal opportunity employer. GEICO conducts drug screens and background checks on applicants who accept employment offers.
How to Apply
Click "Apply for Job" to complete your application. You will need an active email address and phone number. Please upload your resume, preferably as Word .doc files or PDF. Once you begin your application you can save it and access it later. Your application should include any work and/or internship experience from at least the past five years.
Back to top