Team Lead - Enterprise Resource Planning / Financials
Ready to make an impact? If so, please read on!
The IT Core Financials team is seeking a highly motivated Team Lead with diverse skills to join our team to manage the implementation and on-going enhancements to the Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) and Financial applications in the cloud.
The candidate must possess excellent leadership skills to manage a team of Analysts / Developers and provide technical and management guidance. The candidate must possess strong project management skills and be able to effectively manage both projects and resources. The candidate will lead triage / track issues and work with their teams to provide solutions to resolve defects and production support issues. The candidate will work with a variety of users and technical teams throughout the organization.
A strong candidate must be able to effectively multi-task, possess excellent organizational, delegation, and people skills as well as demonstrate sense of urgency all while performing effectively under pressure. The candidate must be organized and be able to prioritize tasks as well as manage the deliverables for a team of analysts and developers. Strong verbal and written communication skills are required along with the ability to effectively communicate with Management. Experience and good understanding of staff administration issues, including hiring, performance evaluations, training and retention a plus.
• Bachelor's degree in Information Technology or equivalent experience
• Minimum 2 years of Management experience developing analysts and developers in a supervisory role
• 3+ years' experience with ERP / Financial applications not limited to General Ledger, Accounts Payable, Cash Management, Financial Consolidation, Fixed Assets, etc.
• Experience with integrations with Financial Planning and Analysis (FP&A) Solutions
• Experience leading the development/analysis of complex systems including SaaS implementations
• Demonstrated Project Management experience
• Experience with Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) with Agile Scrum and/or Agile Kanban
• Strong critical thinking, decision and problem-solving skills
• Excellent interpersonal and negotiation skills
• Bachelors' degree or Masters' degree in Information Technology with a minor in Finance or Accounting
• 5+ years' of Management experience developing analysts and developers
• 5+ years' experience with ERP / Financial applications in addition to Financial, Planning and Analysis (FP&A) systems
• 3+ years' leading the development/analysis of complex systems
• Experience with Microsoft TFS
• Experience with managing contractors including Statement of Work and other administration
• Certifications including but not limited to PMI's Project Management Professional (PMP) or Certified Scrum Master (CSM)
For more than 75 years, GEICO has stood out from the rest of the insurance industry! We are one of the nation's largest and fastest-growing auto insurers thanks to our low rates, outstanding service and clever marketing. We're an industry leader employing thousands of dedicated and hard-working associates. As a wholly owned subsidiary of Berkshire Hathaway, we offer associates training and career advancement in a financially stable and rewarding workplace.
Our associates' quality of life is important to us. Full-time GEICO associates are offered a comprehensive Total Rewards Program, including:
Benefit offerings for positions other than full-time may vary.
GEICO is an equal opportunity employer. GEICO conducts drug screens and background checks on applicants who accept employment offers.
How to Apply
Click "Apply for Job" to complete your application. You will need an active email address and phone number. Please upload your resume, preferably as Word .doc files or PDF. Once you begin your application you can save it and access it later. Your application should include any work and/or internship experience from at least the past five years.
Back to top