Ready to make an impact? If so, read on!
IBU Claims is seeking an System Engineer for our Infrastructure team. This associate will be primarily responsible for providing 24×7 support for our claims systems on a rotational basis. The associate will also support assigned projects including planning, designing, and implementing infrastructure related tasks. The associate will need to be able to coordinate amongst various departments for specific infrastructure or production support tasks.
Would you like to join this innovative team? If so, do you meet these qualifications?
Required Qualifications for the Systems Engineer:
- 5 years experience in implementing infrastructure, hardware, or software across a matrixed environment
- Experience with Windows/Linux infrastructure
- Understanding of Java/J2ee/.NET platform in relation to infrastructure
- BS in Computer Science, IT, or related field is preferred
For more than 75 years, GEICO has stood out from the rest of the insurance industry! We are one of the nation’s largest and fastest-growing auto insurers thanks to our low rates, outstanding service and clever marketing. We’re an industry leader employing thousands of dedicated and hard-working associates. As a wholly owned subsidiary of Berkshire Hathaway, we offer associates training and career advancement in a financially stable and rewarding workplace.
Our associates’ quality of life is important to us. Full-time GEICO associates are offered a comprehensive Total Rewards Program*, including:
- 401(k) and profit-sharing plans
- Medical, dental, vision and life insurance
- Paid vacation, holidays and leave programs
- Tuition reimbursement
- Associate assistance program
- Flexible spending accounts
- Business casual dress
- Fitness and dining facilities (at most locations)
- Associate clubs and sports teams
- Volunteer opportunities
- GEICO Federal Credit Union
- Benefit offerings for positions other than full-time may vary.
GEICO is an equal opportunity employer. GEICO conducts drug screens and background checks on applicants who accept employment offers.
How to Apply
Click “Apply for Job” to complete your application. You will need an active email address and phone number. Please upload your resume, preferably as Word .doc files or PDF. Once you begin your application you can save it and access it later. Your application should include any work and/or internship experience from at least the past five years.
Meet Some of GEICO's Employees
Gabriela interfaces with several regional offices to manage and maintain the entire network of GEICO systems. Her goal is to keep services available at all times.
Back to top