Ready to make an impact? If so, read on!
As a Systems Administrator for GEICO’s Federal Credit Union (FCU), you will assist server infrastructure projects and be responsible for improving infrastructure cyber security and availability for the credit union. In this dynamic role, you will research, implement, and update credit union systems while maintaining updated procedures and documentation. Additionally, you will install and upgrade computer and server hardware while working with various GEICO departments to ensure both cyber security and availability. Associates in this position must be willing to assist with Tier 2 help desk support.
A background in infrastructure development is required, as this role works with our VP of Digital Banking to create an effective infrastructure strategy that includes implementation of comprehensive disaster recovery and business continuity plans.
Would you like to join this innovative team? If so, do you meet these qualifications?
- Bachelor’s degree in a quantitative field or equivalent experience
- 3-5 years of experience with Windows Server 2012 infrastructure, Vmware or Hyper-V virtualization, and cloud technologies (preferably Azure)
- Background in risk assessment and cyber security
- High level of current knowledge of security hardware, software, telecommunications, cloud computing, and applications
- Experience in the banking/credit union industry preferred
For more than 75 years, GEICO has stood out from the rest of the insurance industry! We are one of the nation’s largest and fastest-growing auto insurers thanks to our low rates, outstanding service and clever marketing. We’re an industry leader employing thousands of dedicated and hard-working associates. As a wholly owned subsidiary of Berkshire Hathaway, we offer associates training and career advancement in a financially stable and rewarding workplace.
Our associates’ quality of life is important to us. Full-time GEICO associates are offered a comprehensive Total Rewards Program*, including:
- 401(k) and profit-sharing plans
- Medical, dental, vision and life insurance
- Paid vacation, holidays and leave programs
- Tuition reimbursement
- Associate assistance program
- Flexible spending accounts
- Business casual dress
- Fitness and dining facilities (at most locations)
- Associate clubs and sports teams
- Volunteer opportunities
- GEICO Federal Credit Union
- Benefit offerings for positions other than full-time may vary.
GEICO is an equal opportunity employer. GEICO conducts drug screens and background checks on applicants who accept employment offers.
How to Apply:
Click “Apply for Job” to complete your application. You will need an active email address and phone number. Please upload your resume, preferably as Word .doc files or PDF. Once you begin your application you can save it and access it later. Your application should include any work and/or internship experience from at least the past five years. DBT
Meet Some of GEICO's Employees
Gabriela interfaces with several regional offices to manage and maintain the entire network of GEICO systems. Her goal is to keep services available at all times.
Back to top