Staff Counsel Scheduler - Fort Myers, FL
GEICO seeks a Staff Counsel Scheduler to join the GEICO Staff Counsel office in Fort Myers, FL. Successful candidates will assist attorneys in multiple areas of the office. The Scheduler will be responsible for:
- Primarily scheduling EUOs (Examinations Under Oath), preparing documents, and dealing with insured's' counsel, SIU investigators, and claims personnel.
- Answering telephone calls, greeting personal callers, and opening/distributing incoming mail.
- Reviewing and preparing correspondence, memoranda, and reports as directed.
- Maintaining attorneys' calendars and schedules appointments within agreed parameters via PC using Team Connect.
- Utilizing Team Connect, preparing documents, and entering information as instructed.
- Maintaining files and assisting other staff as needed and instructed.
- Must have a good working level of computer skills in Word, Excel, and Outlook.
- Must be able to type 45 WPM.
For more than 75 years, GEICO has stood out from the rest of the insurance industry! We are one of the nation's largest and fastest-growing auto insurers thanks to our low rates, outstanding service and clever marketing. We're an industry leader employing thousands of dedicated and hard-working associates. As a wholly owned subsidiary of Berkshire Hathaway, we offer associates training and career advancement in a financially stable and rewarding workplace.
Our associates' quality of life is important to us. Full-time GEICO associates are offered a comprehensive Total Rewards Program, including:
- 401(k) and profit-sharing plans
- Medical, dental, vision and life insurance
- Paid vacation, holidays and leave programs
- Tuition reimbursement
- Associate assistance program
- Flexible spending accounts
- Business casual dress
- Fitness and dining facilities (at most locations)
- Associate clubs and sports teams
- Volunteer opportunities
- GEICO Federal Credit Union
Benefit offerings for positions other than full-time may vary.
GEICO is an equal opportunity employer. GEICO conducts drug screens and background checks on applicants who accept employment offers.
How to Apply
Click "Apply for Job" to complete your application. You will need an active email address and phone number. Please upload your resume, preferably as Word .doc files or PDF. Once you begin your application you can save it and access it later. Your application should include any work and/or internship experience from at least the past five years.
Back to top