Sr. Outside Scrty Invest - West Palm Beach, Fl
Special Investigations Unit (SIU) seeks a qualified candidate to join our West Palm Beach area field investigative team. Due to this being a home-based/remote position, the candidate is required to reside in West Palm Beach area.
- Should be well versed in all aspects of SIU investigations, self-motivated, organized and able to handle a voluminous case load while conducting multiple field investigations.
- Will work remotely and with minimal supervision.
- Must possess a strong investigative background with a minimum of five years documented (626 Statute) SIU investigative experience or five years documented law enforcement investigative enforcement. All aspects of insurance fraud, to include claims and policy fraud issues, will be investigated.
- Must have, or establish, contacts and networks within local, state and federal law enforcement agencies. Participation in SIU industry meetings will be required.
- Should possess exceptional verbal and written communication skills required as well as high speed internet access.
- 50% Travel
- A college degree is strongly preferred, but not required.
- A mandatory pre-test will be given.
- Candidates must have a valid Driver's License and will be subject to background and driving record checks.
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Word and Outlook, have a working knowledge of Excel and Power Point.
- Must be able to type a minimum of 35 WPM.
For more than 75 years, GEICO has stood out from the rest of the insurance industry! We are one of the nation's largest and fastest-growing auto insurers thanks to our low rates, outstanding service and clever marketing. We're an industry leader employing thousands of dedicated and hard-working associates. As a wholly owned subsidiary of Berkshire Hathaway, we offer associates training and career advancement in a financially stable and rewarding workplace.
Our associates' quality of life is important to us. Full-time GEICO associates are offered a comprehensive Total Rewards Program, including:
- 401(k) and profit-sharing plans
- Medical, dental, vision and life insurance
- Paid vacation, holidays and leave programs
- Tuition reimbursement
- Associate assistance program
- Flexible spending accounts
- Business casual dress
- Fitness and dining facilities (at most locations)
- Associate clubs and sports teams
- Volunteer opportunities
- Federal Credit Union
Benefit offerings for positions other than full-time may vary.
GEICO is an equal opportunity employer. GEICO conducts drug screens and background checks on applicants who accept employment offers.
How to Apply
Click "Apply for Job" to complete your application. You will need an active email address and phone number. Please upload your resume, preferably as Word .doc files or PDF. Once you begin your application you can save it and access it later. Your application should include any work and/or internship experience from at least the past five years.
Back to top