GEICO is seeking a highly driven Software Developer/Engineer to assist in the migration of the Agent Licensing Application to a cloud based solution. Candidate will be responsible for the configuration, the migration, and maintenance of our agent licensing tracking and compliance application (Callidus Producer Pro) in the cloud. We are looking for a passionate, creative, and technically strong individual to work alongside a dedicated team of developers and analysts to drive results. Candidate must excel at working independently as well as part of a team, multi-task across multiple projects, and provide production support with excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
• 3+ Years of experience in IT with strong analytical skills
• SQL based relational database design and coding experience
• Experience integrating Java web applications with Relational databases such as Oracle or SQL
• Experience in web-based tools to create using web services (REST/SOAP) .
• Strong critical thinking, decision making, troubleshooting and problem solving skills
• Working knowledge of Object Oriented Analysis & Design
• Ability to work independently with limited supervision and contribute towards team efforts
• Ability to support multiple projects simultaneously and work in a fast-paced environment
• Excellent oral and written communication skills
• Bachelor's degree in IT or equivalent professional experience.
• Experience in Java development and web application user interface design
• Experience with SAP ProducerPro or Workflow in CallidusCloud
• Experience with JSON and XML
• Experience with Groovy Scripting
• Experience with PeopleSoft a plus
• Experience with ETL tools a plus
• Experience with sourcing data across multiple platforms (Mainframe, FTP, Data Warehouse, ESB) a plus
• Intellectual curiosity, ability to learn and teach new concepts and emerging technologies to others a plus
For more than 75 years, GEICO has stood out from the rest of the insurance industry! We are one of the nation's largest and fastest-growing auto insurers thanks to our low rates, outstanding service and clever marketing. We're an industry leader employing thousands of dedicated and hard-working associates. As a wholly owned subsidiary of Berkshire Hathaway, we offer associates training and career advancement in a financially stable and rewarding workplace.
Our associates' quality of life is important to us. Full-time GEICO associates are offered a comprehensive Total Rewards Program, including:
Benefit offerings for positions other than full-time may vary.
GEICO is an equal opportunity employer. GEICO conducts drug screens and background checks on applicants who accept employment offers.
How to Apply
Click "Apply for Job" to complete your application. You will need an active email address and phone number. Please upload your resume, preferably as Word .doc files or PDF. Once you begin your application you can save it and access it later. Your application should include any work and/or internship experience from at least the past five years.
Back to top