Software Analyst III
Join an organization where you can deliver first-class software that solves real business problems. As a Software Analyst you'll team up with multiple levels of IT associates all the way to management. You'll perform advanced-level systems analysis, write comprehensive requirements, participate in project coordination/ management, and perform various levels of testing. All the while you'll be able to mentor entry level analysts on best practices.
Here's what we want to see from you:
- 1-3 years of experience with detailed systems analysis in a large-scale environment
- Proven ability to convert user requirements to technical requirements
- Strong problem-solving ability, critical thinking skills, creative/innovative thinking, and attention to detail
- Ability to make fact-based decisions, put the customer experience first, challenge the status quo, be intellectually curious, and have a solution oriented attitude
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal and written communications skills
- Must be proactive, take initiative, and be able to work well independently or as part of a team
- Must show positive attitude, strong self-motivation, ability to meet deadlines, and ability to determine appropriate sense of urgency
- Understanding of software development, web technologies, testing approaches
- A Proven track record of driving results
- Passion for technology and the way customers interact with it
- Degree in a related field is desirable
We know you know GEICO. But you should get to know us for great careers, too. And, right now, we're starting a new office from the ground up, and we need self-starters to help mold and shape our strategy over the coming years. The office has been designated as the Center of Excellence, intended to set the standard of delivery. At GEICO we believe in building our own leadership talent from within. The vast majority of leadership jobs are through internal promotion up through the highest levels of the IT organization.
For more than 75 years, GEICO has stood out from the rest of the insurance industry! We are one of the nation's largest and fastest-growing auto insurers thanks to our low rates, outstanding service and clever marketing. We're an industry leader employing thousands of dedicated and hard-working associates. As a wholly owned subsidiary of Berkshire Hathaway, we offer associates training and career advancement in a financially stable and rewarding workplace.
Our associates' quality of life is important to us. Full-time GEICO associates are offered a comprehensive Total Rewards Program, including:
- 401(k) and profit-sharing plans
- Medical, dental, vision and life insurance
- Paid vacation, holidays and leave programs
- Tuition reimbursement
- Associate assistance program
- Flexible spending accounts
- Business casual dress
- Fitness and dining facilities (at most locations)
- Associate clubs and sports teams
- Volunteer opportunities
- GEICO Federal Credit Union
Benefit offerings for positions other than full-time may vary.
GEICO is an equal opportunity employer. GEICO conducts drug screens and background checks on applicants who accept employment offers.
How to Apply
Click "Apply for Job" to complete your application. You will need an active email address and phone number. Please upload your resume, preferably as Word .doc files or PDF. Once you begin your application you can save it and access it later. Your application should include any work and/or internship experience from at least the past five years.
Back to top