Senior Mobile Product Analyst
Ready to make an impact? If so, please read on!
The Mobile organization is seeking a Senior Mobile Product Analyst to play a key role in visioning, defining, and measuring new mobile features, apps and next-generation mobile solutions. In this position, you will work closely with management using voice of customer and competitive intelligence data to define projects, features, and innovative customer experiences. You will have exposure to a broad set of technologies that span multiple mobile platforms and constantly be challenged to market and deliver innovate and measurable solutions to our end-users. You should have a successful track record of delivering simple, intuitive, customer-facing IT solutions. You must have excellent problem-solving and analytical skills and be able to define new business and technical requirements into intuitive customer solutions. You will measure and define the competitor landscape, and use competitive intelligence date to build a backlog of feature customer's love. You will partner with the mobile department and Digital Experience teams to define vision, plan and roadmap. You will work with stake holders to define progress metrics, and provide regular updates.
Would you like you join this innovative team? If so, do you meet these qualifications?
- Minimum 3 years of experience in IT business/systems analysis
- Experience working part of software development teams focused on front-end, customer applications
- Excellent communication and project management skills
- Experience working effectively with a variety of business partners
- In depth understanding of customer experience and business metrics and metrics plans
- Business knowledge and experience with customer facing sales, service and claims is a plus
- Demonstrate a strong working knowledge of mobile technology
For more than 75 years, GEICO has stood out from the rest of the insurance industry! We are one of the nation's largest and fastest-growing auto insurers thanks to our low rates, outstanding service and clever marketing. We're an industry leader employing thousands of dedicated and hard-working associates. As a wholly owned subsidiary of Berkshire Hathaway, we offer associates training and career advancement in a financially stable and rewarding workplace.
Our associates' quality of life is important to us. Full-time GEICO associates are offered a comprehensive Total Rewards Program*, including:
- 401(k) and profit-sharing plans
- Medical, dental, vision and life insurance
- Paid vacation, holidays and leave programs
- Tuition reimbursement
- Associate assistance program
- Flexible spending accounts
- Business casual dress
- Fitness and dining facilities (at most locations)
- Associate clubs and sports teams
- Volunteer opportunities
- GEICO Federal Credit Union
- Benefit offerings for positions other than full-time may vary.
GEICO is an equal opportunity employer. GEICO conducts drug screens and background checks on applicants who accept employment offers.
How to Apply
Click "Apply for Job" to complete your application. You will need an active email address and phone number. Please upload your resume, preferably as Word .doc files or PDF. Once you begin your application you can save it and access it later. Your application should include any work and/or internship experience from at least the past five years.
Meet Some of GEICO's Employees
Manager, Mobile Development
Lwin supports development and enhancements for enterprise applications on iOS and Android by leading a team of pros who help GEICO continue innovating.
Back to top