Senior Mobile Developer
Ready to make an impact? If so, please read on!
GEICO is seeking an Senior Mobile Developer to implement cutting edge Android applications for our customers. The candidate must possess a passion for mobile technology with strong Android development experience. Candidate must demonstrate ability to design, develop and test Android applications. You will create wireframes and mockups of mobile applications. You will develop Android mobile application using Java. You will support deployment and triage productions issues. You will test and verify that the application meet the initial fictional specifications.
Would you like to join this innovative team? If so, do you meet these qualifications?
• A Bachelor's in Computer Science, Information Technology, or related field is required
• Must have 3+ years of Java development experience
• Must have 2+ years of Android Application development
• Must have experience working on Tablets
• Must have good knowledge in Object-Oriented Design Patterns
• Experience in consuming RESTful web services and communicating with external systems
• Capable of working with business and design teams for rapid prototyping and interface design
For more than 75 years, GEICO has stood out from the rest of the insurance industry! We are one of the nation's largest and fastest-growing auto insurers thanks to our low rates, outstanding service and clever marketing. We're an industry leader employing thousands of dedicated and hard-working associates. As a wholly owned subsidiary of Berkshire Hathaway, we offer associates training and career advancement in a financially stable and rewarding workplace.
Our associates' quality of life is important to us. Full-time GEICO associates are offered a comprehensive Total Rewards Program, including:
Benefit offerings for positions other than full-time may vary.
GEICO is an equal opportunity employer. GEICO conducts drug screens and background checks on applicants who accept employment offers.
How to Apply
Click "Apply for Job" to complete your application. You will need an active email address and phone number. Please upload your resume, preferably as Word .doc files or PDF. Once you begin your application you can save it and access it later. Your application should include any work and/or internship experience from at least the past five years.
Back to top