Senior Guidewire Developer
Are you ready to make an impact on millions of customers, nationwide? Are you looking for a fast-paced and exciting team that offers unlimited growth and the opportunity to learn all aspects about insurance claims? If so, apply now!!!
Job Duties & Responsibilities
GEICO is looking for a Guidewire Developer to join the Internet Business Unit (IBU) Claims Production Support to help develop, implement, enhance, and maintain GEICO’s claims system. Using GOSU, the Guidewire Developer will support and respond to claims system related issues and requests for functional enhancements from multiple areas and environments.
Interested in joining our innovative team? If so, read on!
- 2-3 years of experience with Guidewire UI and Rules and/or integration development experience utilizing Guidewire Claim Center and Contact Manager.
- Working understanding of a relational database design in either SQL or Oracle.
- Strong experience troubleshooting all issues reported from claims production.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Experience using the GOSU programming language.
- Strong unit testing and debugging skills
For more than 75 years, GEICO has stood out from the rest of the insurance industry! We are one of the nation’s largest and fastest-growing auto insurers thanks to our low rates, outstanding service and clever marketing. We’re an industry leader employing thousands of dedicated and hard-working associates. As a wholly owned subsidiary of Berkshire Hathaway, we offer associates training and career advancement in a financially stable and rewarding workplace.
Our associates’ quality of life is important to us. Full-time GEICO associates are offered a comprehensive Total Rewards Program*, including:
- 401(k) and profit-sharing plans
- Medical, dental, vision and life insurance
- Paid vacation, holidays and leave programs
- Tuition reimbursement
- Associate assistance program
- Flexible spending accounts
- Business casual dress
- Fitness and dining facilities (at most locations)
- Associate clubs and sports teams
- Volunteer opportunities
- GEICO Federal Credit Union
- Benefit offerings for positions other than full-time may vary.
GEICO is an equal opportunity employer. GEICO conducts drug screens and background checks on applicants who accept employment offers.
How to Apply
Click “Apply for Job” to complete your application. You will need an active email address and phone number. Please upload your resume, preferably as Word .doc files or PDF. Once you begin your application you can save it and access it later. Your application should include any work and/or internship experience from at least the past five years.
Meet Some of GEICO's Employees
Gabriela interfaces with several regional offices to manage and maintain the entire network of GEICO systems. Her goal is to keep services available at all times.
Back to top