Senior Duck Creek Developer
Ready to make an impact? If so, read on!
Job Duties & Responsibilities
As a Senior Duck Creek Developer you will join our MSI Auto/Cycle Policy team. You will be responsible for the delivery of the new GEICO Policy System (PEAK).This role involves motivation to succeed, take ownership in your work, as well as willing to help drive the team to success. You will be responsible for working closely with analysts, architects, and testers on dynamic scrum teams to design and develop the next-generation, complex corporate Policy System. You will be responsible for technical analysis and design, coding, unit testing, and maintaining production applications utilizing the Accenture Duck Creek platform.
- A minimum of 2+ years of ADC configuration experience is required
- Experience with a *.NET Framework (C#, ASP.NET, VB.Net, Visual Studio, SQL Server, TFS)
- Ability to communicate through verbal and written channels, producing well documented code, and contributing as a team member while having fun
- A good understanding of web development technologies and Agile Scrum methodologies is preferred. Cloud/Azure experience is a plus
- Bachelor’s Degree is required
For more than 75 years, GEICO has stood out from the rest of the insurance industry! We are one of the nation’s largest and fastest-growing auto insurers thanks to our low rates, outstanding service and clever marketing. We’re an industry leader employing thousands of dedicated and hard-working associates. As a wholly owned subsidiary of Berkshire Hathaway, we offer associates training and career advancement in a financially stable and rewarding workplace.
Our associates’ quality of life is important to us. Full-time GEICO associates are offered a comprehensive Total Rewards Program*, including:
- 401(k) and profit-sharing plans
- Medical, dental, vision and life insurance
- Paid vacation, holidays and leave programs
- Tuition reimbursement
- Associate assistance program
- Flexible spending accounts
- Business casual dress
- Fitness and dining facilities (at most locations)
- Associate clubs and sports teams
- Volunteer opportunities
- GEICO Federal Credit Union
- Benefit offerings for positions other than full-time may vary.
GEICO is an equal opportunity employer. GEICO conducts drug screens and background checks on applicants who accept employment offers.
How to Apply
Click “Apply for Job” to complete your application. You will need an active email address and phone number. Please upload your resume, preferably as Word .doc files or PDF. Once you begin your application you can save it and access it later. Your application should include any work and/or internship experience from at least the past five years.
Meet Some of GEICO's Employees
Gabriela interfaces with several regional offices to manage and maintain the entire network of GEICO systems. Her goal is to keep services available at all times.
Back to top