Senior Ab Initio ETL Developer
- Chevy Chase, MD
The Enterprise Data Warehouse is looking for a highly motivated, high energy, self-starter; a problem solver, with a positive attitude, a strong work ethic, and solid interpersonal and communication skills to join the team as a Senior AB Initio ETL Developer. The candidate must exhibit strong critical thinking, and decision making ability. A proven record as a team player plus the ability to work independently given general direction is also required.
• Five of year's experience working with Ab Initio as a developer
• ETL Experience
• Strong SQL Experience
• Strong UNIX scripting skills.
• Databases: Preferably DB2 and/or Netezza
• Comfortable with developing complex transformations as well as maintaining existing application code written by others
• Data Warehouse, Data Warehouse schemas and Data Mart schemas (dimensional model) experience
• Must be able to provide 24 x 7 Production support for ETL team on a weekly rotational basis
• Experience with XML/JSON file format
• ETL Architecture
• ETL Administration
• Spark ETL
For more than 75 years, GEICO has stood out from the rest of the insurance industry! We are one of the nation's largest and fastest-growing auto insurers thanks to our low rates, outstanding service and clever marketing. We're an industry leader employing thousands of dedicated and hard-working associates. As a wholly owned subsidiary of Berkshire Hathaway, we offer associates training and career advancement in a financially stable and rewarding workplace.
Our associates' quality of life is important to us. Full-time GEICO associates are offered a comprehensive Total Rewards Program, including:
Benefit offerings for positions other than full-time may vary.
GEICO is an equal opportunity employer. GEICO conducts drug screens and background checks on applicants who accept employment offers.
How to Apply
Click "Apply for Job" to complete your application. You will need an active email address and phone number. Please upload your resume, preferably as Word .doc files or PDF. Once you begin your application you can save it and access it later. Your application should include any work and/or internship experience from at least the past five years.
Back to top