Scrum Project Manager
Read to make an impact? If so, read on!
GEICO is seeking a dynamic, highly motivated and service delivery oriented Scrum Project Manager to join GEICO's DevOps-Service delivery team. In this position you will responsible for the planning and assisting with of core projects for the team. This position you will be centrally involved in driving projects from inception to successful completion and regularly conveying status to the management team. You will possess a customer focused, positive forward thinking attitude and a willingness to act as an agent of change.
Would you like to join this innovative team? If so, do you meet the qualifications?
- Strong project management skills with 5+ years of experience
- Experience with the Microsoft Azure, PaaS, SaaS or IaaS is a plus.
- Experience working with offshore team is a plus.
- Experience working with VSTS is a plus.
- Working knowledge of Confluence Wiki is a plus.
- Experience working on and supporting application development projects desired.
- A college degree in Computer Science or equivalent filed.
- Understandings of application developments mythologies such as waterfall, scrum and agile
LinkedIn tag: #LI-POST
DICE tag (IT only): DBT
For more than 75 years, GEICO has stood out from the rest of the insurance industry! We are one of the nation's largest and fastest-growing auto insurers thanks to our low rates, outstanding service and clever marketing. We're an industry leader employing thousands of dedicated and hard-working associates. As a wholly owned subsidiary of Berkshire Hathaway, we offer associates training and career advancement in a financially stable and rewarding workplace.
Our associates' quality of life is important to us. Full-time GEICO associates are offered a comprehensive Total Rewards Program*, including:
- 401(k) and profit-sharing plans
- Medical, dental, vision and life insurance
- Paid vacation, holidays and leave programs
- Tuition reimbursement
- Associate assistance program
- Flexible spending accounts
- Business casual dress
- Fitness and dining facilities (at most locations)
- Associate clubs and sports teams
- Volunteer opportunities
- GEICO Federal Credit Union
- Benefit offerings for positions other than full-time may vary.
GEICO is an equal opportunity employer. GEICO conducts drug screens and background checks on applicants who accept employment offers.
How to Apply
Click "Apply for Job" to complete your application. You will need an active email address and phone number. Please upload your resume, preferably as Word .doc files or PDF. Once you begin your application you can save it and access it later. Your application should include any work and/or internship experience from at least the past five years.
Meet Some of GEICO's Employees
Manager, Mobile Development
Lwin supports development and enhancements for enterprise applications on iOS and Android by leading a team of pros who help GEICO continue innovating.
Back to top