Our Decision Sciences and Transformation (DSaT) team is seeking an experienced Scrum Master to work on the Single View of the Customer (SVOC) initiative. This project is focused on creating a 360 degree view of the customer and integrating with other applications to then leverage this data. Each of our integrations are focused on tailoring customer experiences, optimizing our processes and making nearly all of our processes smarter. As a Scrum Master, you will drive project management activities for a scrum team working on SVOC projects. To do so, you will coordinate with each of the other application areas we are working with to move our projects forward and keep a healthy backlog so the team is always fully allocated.
- BA/BS in Information Technology, a related field (business, finance, mathematics, computer science), or equivalent work experience
- Certified Scrum Master (CSM) or Professional Scrum Master 1(PSM1) preferred
- Advance understanding and demonstrated professional experience with Agile Scrum/Kanban is required
- Strong passion for improving processes that empower teams and focusing on making them more efficient Strong analysis skills and an aptitude for critical thinking is vital
- Understanding of Big Data, data modeling, data mapping and web services a plus
- Experience with JIRA and Confluence a plus
- Ability to support multiple projects simultaneously, manage change and work in a fast-paced environment
For more than 75 years, GEICO has stood out from the rest of the insurance industry! We are one of the nation's largest and fastest-growing auto insurers thanks to our low rates, outstanding service and clever marketing. We're an industry leader employing thousands of dedicated and hard-working associates. As a wholly owned subsidiary of Berkshire Hathaway, we offer associates training and career advancement in a financially stable and rewarding workplace.
Our associates' quality of life is important to us. Full-time GEICO associates are offered a comprehensive Total Rewards Program*, including:
- 401(k) and profit-sharing plans
- Medical, dental, vision and life insurance
- Paid vacation, holidays and leave programs
- Tuition reimbursement
- Associate assistance program
- Flexible spending accounts
- Business casual dress
- Fitness and dining facilities (at most locations)
- Associate clubs and sports teams
- Volunteer opportunities
- GEICO Federal Credit Union
- Benefit offerings for positions other than full-time may vary.
GEICO is an equal opportunity employer. GEICO conducts drug screens and background checks on applicants who accept employment offers.
How to Apply
Click "Apply for Job" to complete your application. You will need an active email address and phone number. Please upload your resume, preferably as Word .doc files or PDF. Once you begin your application you can save it and access it later. Your application should include any work and/or internship experience from at least the past five years.
Meet Some of GEICO's Employees
Sean helps steer GEICO’s course in the field of new applications by serving as a programmer on the Mobile Team. He streamlines customer experience on Android devices.
Back to top