The GEICO Underwriting & Product Management (UPM) team is looking for a results-driven professional with experience working in a Scrum Master role.
• Focusing on compliance needs, systems, research and analytics
• Drive project management activities for scrum teams covering these responsibilities using various Agile methodologies such as Scrum, Kanban and Scrumban to move projects forward
• Help the teams mature in Agile through coaching and mentoring
• Support reporting on Agile metrics across the department
• Strong understanding and demonstrated professional experience with Agile Scrum is required
• Strong passion for improving processes that empower teams and focusing on making them more efficient
• Strong analysis skills and an aptitude for critical thinking is vital
• Certified Scrum Master (CSM) or Professional Scrum Master 1 (PSM1) required
• Experience with JIRA preferred
• Outstanding time management skills and attention to detail
• Ability to support multiple projects simultaneously, manage change and work in a fast-paced environment
• Excellent verbal/written communication skills, including communicating technical issues to non-technical audiences
• Passion to innovate and provide solutions for challenges encountered
• BA/BS or relevant work experience is required
$72,000 to $85,000 depending on experience
For more than 75 years, GEICO has stood out from the rest of the insurance industry! We are one of the nation's largest and fastest-growing auto insurers thanks to our low rates, outstanding service and clever marketing. We're an industry leader employing thousands of dedicated and hard-working associates. As a wholly owned subsidiary of Berkshire Hathaway, we offer associates training and career advancement in a financially stable and rewarding workplace.
Our associates' quality of life is important to us. Full-time GEICO associates are offered a comprehensive Total Rewards Program, including:
Benefit offerings for positions other than full-time may vary.
GEICO is an equal opportunity employer. GEICO conducts drug screens and background checks on applicants who accept employment offers.
How to Apply
Click "Apply for Job" to complete your application. You will need an active email address and phone number. Please upload your resume, preferably as Word .doc files or PDF. Once you begin your application you can save it and access it later. Your application should include any work and/or internship experience from at least the past five years.
Back to top