Sales Representative - Tucson, AZ
- Tucson, AZ
Sales Representative - Tucson, AZ
Salary: $17.00 per hour / $34,255.00 annually
Potential to earn up to an additional $7,500 in monthly sales incentives once trained!
GEICO doesn't just grow people's wallets, we grow careers. Be an integral part of the 15 minutes that could save 15% or more. GEICO is looking for Sales Representatives for our Tucson, AZ office. This role is for goal-minded people with the drive to be their best. We invest in our people, and we're ready to invest in you. You don't have to have the know-how of all things insurance, but the know-how-to-get-the-answers. In this role, you'll show our customers the value that comes with being a GEICO policyholder: preparing insurance quotes, advising customers on coverage, and converting quotes into new policies - all without making a single cold call. And all while growing your career. Because when you grow, we grow. Simple as that. So if you'd like to grow together, let's talk.
As a full-time Sales Representative , you'll enjoy our Total Rewards Program* which includes:
- Flexible scheduling options
- Premier Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance with no waiting period
- Paid Vacation, Sick and Parental Leave
- 401(k) Plan with Profit Sharing
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Paid Training and Licensures
- Experience in sales is a plus. Ability to convey GEICO's product offering and value to potential new customers.
- Ability to effectively communicate, verbally and in writing, and willingness to expand on these abilities
- Solid computer and multi-tasking skills
- Ability to work comfortably and grow in a fast-paced, high-volume call center environment. Ambition to meet and exceed goals.
- Eagerness to explore new skills and different career paths
- Minimum of high school diploma or equivalent; college degree or currently pursuing preferred
Coverage begins with the pay period after hire date. Must enroll in New Hire Benefits within 30 days of the date of hire for coverage to take effect.
To ensure our associates receive the training and support needed to excel and thrive, associates hired for this position are generally required to work at the GEICO building during their orientation period. GEICO follows federal and state guidance and legal requirements regarding measures designed to limit the spread of COVID-19, including masking and social distancing. Measures may vary by GEICO location.
The equal employment opportunity policy of the GEICO Companies provides for a fair and equal employment opportunity for all associates and job applicants regardless of race, color, religious creed, national origin, ancestry, age, gender, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, familial status, disability or genetic information, in compliance with applicable federal, state and local law. GEICO hires and promotes individuals solely on the basis of their qualifications for the job to be filled.
GEICO reasonably accommodates qualified individuals with disabilities to enable them to receive equal employment opportunity and/or perform the essential functions of the job, unless the accommodation would impose an undue hardship to the Company. This applies to all applicants and associates. GEICO also provides a work environment in which each associate is able to be productive and work to the best of their ability. We do not condone or tolerate an atmosphere of intimidation or harassment. We expect and require the cooperation of all associates in maintaining an atmosphere free from discrimination and harassment with mutual respect by and for all associates and applicants.
Back to top