Decision Sciences and Business Transformation - Infrastructure and Platform Team is looking for an experienced Business Intelligence (BI) Tools Administrator to join our BI Infrastructure team. Candidate will be responsible for installing, configuring, maintaining and troubleshooting BI tools including Qlik Sense, Microstrategy and SAS Platforms.
- Bachelor's Degree
- Three plus years' experience in Qlik Administration or Microstrategy Administration including installation, configuration and performance tuning
- Three plus years of experience in working in Windows Server environment
- Three plus years experience with managing user permissions within Qlik or Microstrategy and integrating with LDAP or Active Directory
- Prior experience with integration of BI tools with Hadoop is a plus
- Knowledge of relational databases and SQL including ability to work with developers to optimize code
- Design and Architect the Enterprise Business Intelligence Platform and integration with the enterprise Big data platform
- Install and configure Qlik Sense, Microstrategy components in multiple environments
- Establish and maintain best practices for Micro strategy and Qlik Sense
- Work with development teams to improve performance and fine tune the configuration
- Implement monitoring and alerting for critical components of the platform
- Migrate code from development to production
- Apply hot fixes, maintenance packs and perform upgrades
- Be part of the on-call rotation for production support
For more than 75 years, GEICO has stood out from the rest of the insurance industry! We are one of the nation's largest and fastest-growing auto insurers thanks to our low rates, outstanding service and clever marketing. We're an industry leader employing thousands of dedicated and hard-working associates. As a wholly owned subsidiary of Berkshire Hathaway, we offer associates training and career advancement in a financially stable and rewarding workplace.
Our associates' quality of life is important to us. Full-time GEICO associates are offered a comprehensive Total Rewards Program*, including:
- 401(k) and profit-sharing plans
- Medical, dental, vision and life insurance
- Paid vacation, holidays and leave programs
- Tuition reimbursement
- Associate assistance program
- Flexible spending accounts
- Business casual dress
- Fitness and dining facilities (at most locations)
- Associate clubs and sports teams
- Volunteer opportunities
- GEICO Federal Credit Union
- Benefit offerings for positions other than full-time may vary.
GEICO is an equal opportunity employer. GEICO conducts drug screens and background checks on applicants who accept employment offers.
How to Apply
Click "Apply for Job" to complete your application. You will need an active email address and phone number. Please upload your resume, preferably as Word .doc files or PDF. Once you begin your application you can save it and access it later. Your application should include any work and/or internship experience from at least the past five years.
Meet Some of GEICO's Employees
Manager, Mobile Development
Lwin supports development and enhancements for enterprise applications on iOS and Android by leading a team of pros who help GEICO continue innovating.
Back to top