Ready to innovate and drive GEICO's profitable growth? If so, Read on!
Drive GEICO's profitable growth and innovate its products by joining the Product Management team. We are looking for associates with experience and the ability to strategically analyze and lead a team that solves complicated business problems and makes change happen.
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
The product management team has an opening for a leader who will build product strategy and drive pricing and non-pricing decisions leading to profitable growth. This role will have Sr. Management visibility.
• Understand the assigned markets and develop specific strategies related to price, product and underwriting
• Utilize analytical problem solving and leadership skills to execute and deliver product initiatives
• Collaborate with subject matter experts and other company leaders to implement changes that enhance the customer experience
• Research the competition to develop opportunity and threat assessments
• Summarize analyses and present proposals clearly and correctly to management
• Implements product changes correctly and in compliance with regulations
Ready to make an impact? If so, do you have these qualifications?
• Demonstrated understanding of the pricing and product management process with track record of success
• Minimum of four years in P&C insurance industry with an understanding of the current environment
• Working knowledge of insurance regulation and related business constraints
• Bachelor's degree with classes in statistics, finance and accounting
• Must have at least a 3.0 overall GPA
• Must be a self-motivated, goal oriented individual with curiosity
• Demonstrated ability to exchange ideas and convey complex information clearly, both verbally and in writing
• Strong analytical abilities with solid understanding of pricing techniques and insurance operations including underwriting
• Must have good planning, organizational, decision making and communication skills
• High level knowledge of data sources, tools, and modeling techniques
• Ability to adapt to a fast-paced environment and get work done through others
• Insurance certifications are a plus
Please upload your resume, an electronic copy of your cover letter and all unofficial transcripts (undergraduate and graduate) to your portal when submitting your application for review.
Must be willing and able to commute or relocate. This position is based out of our headquarters office in Chevy Chase, MD.
Commensurate with experience and certifications
For more than 75 years, GEICO has stood out from the rest of the insurance industry! We are one of the nation's largest and fastest-growing auto insurers thanks to our low rates, outstanding service and clever marketing. We're an industry leader employing thousands of dedicated and hard-working associates. As a wholly owned subsidiary of Berkshire Hathaway, we offer associates training and career advancement in a financially stable and rewarding workplace.
Our associates' quality of life is important to us. Full-time GEICO associates are offered a comprehensive Total Rewards Program, including:
Benefit offerings for positions other than full-time may vary.
GEICO is an equal opportunity employer. GEICO conducts drug screens and background checks on applicants who accept employment offers.
How to Apply
Click "Apply for Job" to complete your application. You will need an active email address and phone number. Please upload your resume, preferably as Word .doc files or PDF. Once you begin your application you can save it and access it later. Your application should include any work and/or internship experience from at least the past five years.
Back to top