.NET Build Master
Want to be part of an experienced Agile team working at the hub of GEICO systems?
The MSI Client Team is seeking a highly motivated .Net Build Master to work alongside a team of talented developers supporting the MSI Client system which is the critical hub of GEICO's systems. The Build Master is responsible for full support of 14 development, test, and production environments. The candidate will be responsible for build activities such as Branching, Merging, and Feed generation.
- Manage the build process for multiple releases
- Automate build and deployment processes
- Maintain various software feature branches using a Source Control System
- Design and configure continuous integration build systems through collaboration
- Participate in deployment & configuration of the application
- Trouble shooting for build failures and Solution setup
- Coordinate with Middleware and SQL teams to perform configuration updates and transformations
- Monitor Sever Health
- Perform post production build activities
- Execute daily merge for code sync up between branches
- Attend production release calls and outage calls
- Code coverage issues monitoring
- 3-5 years of build/release and configuration management experience
- Proficient with TFS and .Net technologies
- Experience in building in Microsoft Web Applications (legacy and current systems)
- Experience in deploying and configuring .Net web-based applications
- Proficient with build automation, orchestration and dependency management tools such as VSTS and NuGet
- Proficient with source code management systems (GIT, TFS )
- Proficient with PowerShell, and scripting languages
- Familiarity with CI/CD tools and process
- Work directly with Agile Application Development team to provide daily support aligned with a model of planned releases
- Working knowledge SQL/SSIS/SSRS build package deployment
- Bachelor of Science Degree or relevant professional experience
- Excellent communication and organizational skills
- Attention to detail and accuracy
- Demonstrated ability to effectively drive results
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal, and written communication skills
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills
- Ability to work both independently and in a collaborative team environment
For more than 75 years, GEICO has stood out from the rest of the insurance industry! We are one of the nation's largest and fastest-growing auto insurers thanks to our low rates, outstanding service and clever marketing. We're an industry leader employing thousands of dedicated and hard-working associates. As a wholly owned subsidiary of Berkshire Hathaway, we offer associates training and career advancement in a financially stable and rewarding workplace.
Our associates' quality of life is important to us. Full-time GEICO associates are offered a comprehensive Total Rewards Program, including:
- 401(k) and profit-sharing plans
- Medical, dental, vision and life insurance
- Paid vacation, holidays and leave programs
- Tuition reimbursement
- Associate assistance program
- Flexible spending accounts
- Business casual dress
- Fitness and dining facilities (at most locations)
- Associate clubs and sports teams
- Volunteer opportunities
- GEICO Federal Credit Union
Benefit offerings for positions other than full-time may vary.
GEICO is an equal opportunity employer. GEICO conducts drug screens and background checks on applicants who accept employment offers.
How to Apply
Click "Apply for Job" to complete your application. You will need an active email address and phone number. Please upload your resume, preferably as Word .doc files or PDF. Once you begin your application you can save it and access it later. Your application should include any work and/or internship experience from at least the past five years.
Meet Some of GEICO's Employees
Sean helps steer GEICO’s course in the field of new applications by serving as a programmer on the Mobile Team. He streamlines customer experience on Android devices.
Back to top