Mechanical Breakdown Insurance Examiner - Fredericksburg, VA
- Stafford, VA
Job Description Summary
To ensure our associates receive the training and support needed to excel and thrive, associates hired for this position are generally required to work at the GEICO building during their orientation period. The safety of our associates, both current and future, is GEICO's highest priority, and we have implemented rigorous safety measures and policies to ensure our associates are protected. These safety protocols include:
- Temperature screening when entering the building
- Daily health survey
- Social distancing measures
- Required mask wearing in common areas
- CDC approved disinfectant usage and increased cleaning measures
The Mechanical Breakdown Claims Department in Fredericksburg, VA is looking to hire individuals with knowledge of automotive systems, automotive mechanical repair, auto parts, or service writer experience. Pre Screening testing will be conducted. Candidates must pass Mechanical Aptitude test to continue in hiring process.
- Automotive repair experience required.
- All candidates must pass pre testing to continue interview process.
- Ability to provide high quality customer service
- Must be able to handle heavy call volume in a fast-paced work environment
- Must be able to speak in a professional manner by telephone
- Must be able to attain and maintain the required licenses issued by various states
- Must be able to multi-task
- Must be able to learn and apply large amounts of technical and procedural information
- Ability to negotiate effectively
Back to top