Management Development Program - Woodbury, NY
- Plainview, NY
Management Development Program
Salary: $55,000 annually
At GEICO, our associates are the heart of the company. We're looking for bright and driven future leaders to join our accelerated Management Development Program, for our Woodbury, Long Island, NY office. The goal of this entry-level, fast-track management training program is to develop future business leaders to help us continue our path of steady growth, profitability and success. As a management trainee, you will learn what makes GEICO one of the fastest growing insurer in the U.S.
Our program is designed to provide you with the support, guidance and challenge to prepare you for managing a team within one of our business operations.
In this development program, you will:
- Attend paid, industry-leading training and earn your professional insurance license
- Gain hands-on claims handling experience and build credibility by doing the job of the team you'll one day manage
- Be mentored by successful GEICO managers and directors
- Motivate, inspire and develop a team by using skills learned through supervisor preparation curriculum, development seminars and management forums
- Coach associates and demonstrate your leadership skills
- Make meaningful contributions to real life business projects
- Demonstrate your ability to achieve top results
As part of our Management Development Program, you'll enjoy our Total Rewards Program * to help secure your financial future and preserve your health and well-being, including:
- Premier Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance with no waiting period
- Paid Vacation, Sick and Parental Leave
- 401(k) Plan with Profit Sharing
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Paid Training and Licensures
- Bachelor's degree required
- At least 3.0 cumulative undergraduate GPA
- Demonstrated leadership experience, within the community and/or at work
- Well-developed analytical, problem-solving and decision-making skill
- Strong attention to detail, and organizational, time management and decision-making skills
GEICO reasonably accommodates qualified individuals with disabilities to enable them to receive equal employment opportunity and/or perform the essential functions of the job, unless the accommodation would impose an undue hardship to the Company. This applies to all applicants and associates. GEICO also provides a work environment in which each associate is able to be productive and work to the best of their ability. We do not condone or tolerate an atmosphere of intimidation or harassment. We expect and require the cooperation of all associates in maintaining an atmosphere free from discrimination and harassment with mutual respect by and for all associates and applicants.
*Benefits may be different by location. Benefit eligibility requirements vary and may include length of service.
Coverage begins with the pay period after hire date. Must enroll in New Hire Benefits within 30 days of the date of hire for coverage to take effect.
Back to top