Management Development Program
Management Development Program / Management Trainee
Salary: $44,000 / year
We know you know GEICO. But you should get to know us for great careers, too. And, right now, we're looking for future business leaders for our Management Development Program to start a GEICO career in Kansas City, KS. Through this fast-track management training program, you will be prepared to quickly move into a management position at GEICO as you grow both professionally and personally.
At GEICO, it's not just a job, it's growth and opportunity.
There's one thing our associates all have in common: they found a career they never expected. With coaching and mentoring, you will find being a part of the Management Development Program, can become a career in the most unexpected and rewarding ways.
- Associates in our Management Development Program earn an annual salary of $44,000/ year.
- Become a top performing supervisor that will help lead GEICO's diverse, growing team of associates
- Interact with all levels of GEICO management and enjoy the support to take your career as far as you want
"As a college graduate, I started in GEICO's Management Development Program in Claims. Through this fast-track program, I was able to learn liability claims while moving into my management rotations." Ashley M., GEICO Associate since 2012
Get ready to join a company you can believe in and work alongside a team of associates who care. Mastering this program through supervisor courses, shadowing top-notch supervisors, and mentoring by managers, you will:
- Participate in industry-leading training in Sales
- Participate in a comprehensive supervisor preparation curriculum, development seminars and forums
- Work on real life business projects
- Lead a small team to prepare you for upward mobility and professional growth
We are looking for people with results they are proud of, such as:
- Bachelor's degree, preferably in Business or a related field
- At least a 3.0 cumulative undergraduate GPA
- Demonstrated leadership experience at work, on campus, and/or within the community with highly effective communication and presentation skills
- Solid computer, analytical and problem-solving skills
- Strong attention to detail with excellent organizational, time management and decision-making skills
As a full-time GEICO associate, you'll be offered a comprehensive Total Rewards Program with a wide range of benefits. We said it's more than a job! Our benefits ensure a long-lasting career with us as your personal life and needs change. See for yourself here .
About our location:
This position is based in Kansas City, KS. Get to know a little more about our location here and find out what makes working here pleasantly unexpected for our associates.
GEICO is an equal opportunity employer. GEICO conducts drug screens and background checks on applicants who accept employment offers.
Back to top