Liability Claims Representative
Job Duties & Responsibilities
What sets GEICO apart from our competition? One key factor is our ability to provide outstanding customer service during the insurance claims process. As a Liability Claims Representative, you are there for our customers when they need us most - after an accident.
Accidents can be traumatic experiences, and it takes a true professional to empathize, listen and assist our customers. Through our industry-leading, paid training, you'll learn about insurance concepts and contracts, complex claims handling, liability disputes and settlement negotiation. After training, you will investigate and process a variety of insurance claims ranging from minor fender-benders to major disasters.
$43,342 / Year
- Bachelor's Degree
- Good customer service skills or prior experience
- Demonstrated timely, consistent job attendance history
- Solid computer, grammar and multi-tasking skills
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Strong attention to detail, time management and decision-making skills
- Must be comfortable working in a fast-paced, high-volume, customer-focused environment
At GEICO, the opportunity for advancement is outstanding! We invest in our associates through training and development to help them reach their career goals and personal aspirations. Our associates average two promotions within the first three years. At GEICO,
- We provide on-going training to help you learn your job
- We encourage professional development through GEICO University, our companywide training and development program
- We provide constant coaching and feedback to help you develop your skill
- We offer opportunities to advance your career and become a lead, coach, trainer, or supervisor
If you are ready for a challenging and rewarding work environment, GEICO has the career path for you.
For more than 75 years, GEICO has stood out from the rest of the insurance industry! We are one of the nation's largest and fastest-growing auto insurers thanks to our low rates, outstanding service and clever marketing. We're an industry leader employing thousands of dedicated and hard-working associates. As a wholly owned subsidiary of Berkshire Hathaway, we offer associates training and career advancement in a financially stable and rewarding workplace.
Our associates' quality of life is important to us. Full Time GEICO associates are offered the following benefits:
- Business casual dress
- 401k and profit-sharing plans
- Medical, dental, vision and life insurance
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Flex Spending Accounts
- Fitness and dining facilities
- Associate clubs and sports teams
- Volunteer opportunities
- Federal Credit Union
GEICO is an equal opportunity employer. GEICO conducts drug screens and background checks on applicants who accept employment offers.
How to Apply
Click "Apply for Job" to complete your application. You will need an active email address and phone number. Once you begin your application you can save it and access it later. Please include all recent work history and any other work relevant to the position you are applying for.
Meet Some of GEICO's Employees
Joy B.Software Analyst—Indianapolis
As a senior software analyst, Joy works as a liaison between software users and software developers. She is also a SCRUM product owner who conveys the ideas and vision of the project to the team.
Back to top