Leadership Development Program, Centralized Services - Macon, GA
In the GEICO Leadership Development Program you have the opportunity to work on real life business projects and present recommendations to GEICO Regional/Assistant Vice Presidents and company Directors. You will be developed to quickly advance into a leadership role within 9-12 months. Salary starts in the Centralized Services division between $43,000 with a $2000 Sign on bonus and a full benefit package!
GEICO is looking for bright, driven college seniors and graduates to join our accelerated Leadership Development Program in the Centralized Services career track. In this management trainee program, you'll spend 9-12 months learning about one of four unique insurance operations: Glass Claims, Accident Tow, Emergency Roadside Service or Salvage Total Loss Claims. Across the country, whenever a GEICO policyholder needs one of these specialized services, it's our Macon, Georgia associates who are ready to assist.
The goal of the Leadership Development Program is to develop GEICO's future business leaders!
The Centralized Services track is an excellent opportunity to experience a growing and critical component of our business, and advance to a supervisor position with strong opportunities to advance further. In order to one day lead a team within Centralized Services, you will first:
- Attend industry-leading training and pass necessary insurance exams
- Gain hands-on experience doing the job you'll one day supervise
- Work on projects that are critical to the department's success
- Receive mentoring from management
- Work to meet goals and achieve top results
- Coach associates and assist in their career development
- Attend management preparation classes toward the end of your program
Individuals chosen for this selective, fast-track program are high performers who exhibit strong leadership skills and are focused on building a career. The opportunity for advancement is up to you, as participants advance based upon performance. Associates who started in this Leadership Development Program have been promoted to supervisors, trainers, managers and even directors!
- Bachelor's degree, preferably in Business or a related field
- At least a 2.5 cumulative undergraduate GPA
- Demonstrated leadership experience on campus, within the community and/or at work
- Solid computer, analytical and problem-solving skills
- Highly effective communication and presentation skills
- Strong attention to detail, time management and decision-making skills
- U.S. work authorization; sponsorship is not available for this program
For more than 75 years, GEICO has stood out from the rest of the insurance industry! We are one of the nation's largest and fastest-growing auto insurers thanks to our low rates, outstanding service and clever marketing. We're an industry leader employing thousands of dedicated and hard-working associates. As a wholly owned subsidiary of Berkshire Hathaway, we offer associates training and career advancement in a financially stable and rewarding workplace.
Our associates' quality of life is important to us. Full-time GEICO associates are offered a comprehensive Total Rewards Program, including:
- 401(k) and profit-sharing plans
- Medical, dental, vision and life insurance
- Paid vacation, holidays and leave programs
- Tuition reimbursement
- Associate assistance program
- Flexible spending accounts
- Business casual dress
- Fitness and dining facilities (at most locations)
- Associate clubs and sports teams
- Volunteer opportunities
Benefit offerings for positions other than full-time may vary.
GEICO is an equal opportunity employer. GEICO conducts drug screens and background checks on applicants who accept employment offers.
How to Apply
Click "Apply for Job" to complete your application. You will need an active email address and phone number. Upload your resume, cover letter and college transcripts (official or unofficial, including transfer credits), preferably as Word .doc files or PDF. Once you begin your application you can save it and access it later. Your application should include any work and/or internship experience from at least the past five years.
Meet Some of GEICO's Employees
Joy B.Software Analyst—Indianapolis
As a senior software analyst, Joy works as a liaison between software users and software developers. She is also a SCRUM product owner who conveys the ideas and vision of the project to the team.
Back to top