Lead Workday Reporting Developer/Analyst
The Corporate Support Workday Team is seeking a highly motivated Lead Workday Reporting Developer/Analyst with solid project management skills to lead a talented team supporting Workday Reporting as well as existing legacy MicroStrategy HRIS and Payroll Reporting. The candidate will be responsible for production support including triage and on-call duties to ensure Workday and related legacy reporting is highly available and stable for our customers. The successful candidate will demonstrate the ability to think strategically and be innovative while facilitating a collaborative team environment.
- Must exhibit strong critical thinking, decision making, and problem solving skills
- Must be process and results oriented with a proven track record of delivering complex systems involving multiple areas
- Ability to manage multiple projects concurrently under tight deadlines
- Must be a team player plus possess the ability to work independently
- Must possess excellent organizational, delegation, and people skills
- Must demonstrate an appropriate sense of urgency while performing effectively under pressure
- Strong verbal and written communication skills with the ability to effectively communicate with management
- 3-5 years if experience in IT project management
- Experience with Cloud applications
- MicroStrategy skills and knowledge of tools/components such as Desktop Developer, Object Manager, Enterprise Manager, Distribution Services and Architect
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft SQL, SQL Server Integration Services (SSIS), Integration Broker, and SQL Server Reporting Services (SSRS)
- Knowledge and experience with SQL Server architecture and database design
- Experience with staff administration issues, including performance evaluations, training, and retention
- Strong knowledge of change and release management
- Strong working knowledge of HR and Payroll systems highly preferred
For more than 75 years, GEICO has stood out from the rest of the insurance industry! We are one of the nation's largest and fastest-growing auto insurers thanks to our low rates, outstanding service and clever marketing. We're an industry leader employing thousands of dedicated and hard-working associates. As a wholly owned subsidiary of Berkshire Hathaway, we offer associates training and career advancement in a financially stable and rewarding workplace.
Our associates' quality of life is important to us. Full-time GEICO associates are offered a comprehensive Total Rewards Program*, including:
- 401(k) and profit-sharing plans
- Medical, dental, vision and life insurance
- Paid vacation, holidays and leave programs
- Tuition reimbursement
- Associate assistance program
- Flexible spending accounts
- Business casual dress
- Fitness and dining facilities (at most locations)
- Associate clubs and sports teams
- Volunteer opportunities
- GEICO Federal Credit Union
- Benefit offerings for positions other than full-time may vary.
GEICO is an equal opportunity employer. GEICO conducts drug screens and background checks on applicants who accept employment offers.
How to Apply
Click "Apply for Job" to complete your application. You will need an active email address and phone number. Please upload your resume, preferably as Word .doc files or PDF. Once you begin your application you can save it and access it later. Your application should include any work and/or internship experience from at least the past five years.
Meet Some of GEICO's Employees
Sean helps steer GEICO’s course in the field of new applications by serving as a programmer on the Mobile Team. He streamlines customer experience on Android devices.
Back to top